Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
So I'm constantly getting my ass handed to me by Quinz in the elven temple. Is there any way to block her debuff gas?
The elven merchant in the bottom right corner of the village doesn't seem to have anything that helps me and the elf lady in the top left house says I'm not pure enough to receive her blessing?
Also, does the weird green crystal ball in the same house do anything?
The merchant has something for you.
The green crystal activates after you beat her

doedemann

May 9, 2021
Sorry for asking stupid questions again.

Is there any way to reset the fight with the bee queen in the crystal dungeon? I think I've tried all entries in the regular and big reset jellies, but nothing seems to work :/

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Sorry for asking stupid questions again.

Is there any way to reset the fight with the bee queen in the crystal dungeon? I think I've tried all entries in the regular and big reset jellies, but nothing seems to work :/
Normal reset jelly - honey mother.

doedemann

May 9, 2021
Normal reset jelly - honey mother.
Okay, I might have found a bug then.
When I use the normal reset jelly - honey mother, the third crystal dungeon deactivates, which means I can't go into the fourth crystal dungeon. So I used big reset jelly to reset the bee lair encounter, killed the queen bee there, did the third crystal dungeon again (lose to Quinz, get staff, kill Quinz), but then when I get to the queen bee in the fourth crystal dungeon, I just get the dialogue for the next tf.

Is that a bug or is my save just fucked?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Okay, I might have found a bug then.
When I use the normal reset jelly - honey mother, the third crystal dungeon deactivates, which means I can't go into the fourth crystal dungeon. So I used big reset jelly to reset the bee lair encounter, killed the queen bee there, did the third crystal dungeon again (lose to Quinz, get staff, kill Quinz), but then when I get to the queen bee in the fourth crystal dungeon, I just get the dialogue for the next tf.

Is that a bug or is my save just fucked?
Send me the save

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Everyone I have been thinking for a while to make something like a lore for the game,like what happend before,races,monsters and maybe a guide.It will take some time and i dont have much of it right now,would you all be interested?
If the doc is good will you add it to the game imp16k4?

Reactions: Mc swagger

Mc swagger

Oct 19, 2019
Everyone I have been thinking for a while to make something like a lore for the game,like what happend before,races,monsters and maybe a guide.It will take some time and i dont have much of it right now,would you all be interested?
I would love to see a guide for this game. I played it quite a lot but am still unsure if I have seen all the content. Judging from the (repeating) questions in this thread there is much need for a guide imo. Regarding additional lore it really depends on imp16k4 how much he wants to incorperate it into the game. Lore might interfere directly with the game design because explaining every detail of the world can kill imagination, but storytelling in the right pace is key for enjoying a game

Reactions: Karl Speidel

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Someone started to add some back lore into the game and quitted after I started to implement it. Cost me a lot of time and changes for nothing.....
So a overall lore will not be taken into consideration.

If you like you can write small short stories or better monster descriptions that I can put into a booklet what the player can read inside the new library. It s easy to implement and you can choose your own event how the player can obtain it.

If you write something please watch out for the character limit per line, 50-60.

If you want to write a guide. Feel free to do it. I think a lot of people would appreciate it

What change in bugfix (v26.10.21)?
The OP have a changelog
26_02_10
Small bugfix for minor stuff
Added small event for the weapon shop
Added some voice lines
Added a new low-level item to help Alya against Latex creatures

I would love to see a guide for this game. I played it quite a lot but am still unsure if I have seen all the content. Judging from the (repeating) questions in this thread there is much need for a guide imo. Regarding additional lore it really depends on imp16k4 how much he wants to incorperate it into the game. Lore might interfere directly with the game design because explaining every detail of the world can kill imagination, but storytelling in the right pace is key for enjoying a game
In fact the game have a kind of lore. I admit it isn t the best.
And yes I m sure you didn t find all content because I m a mean psycho and hide stuff only to laugh about other people.

Mc swagger

Oct 19, 2019
And yes I m sure you didn t find all content because I m a mean psycho and hide stuff only to laugh about other people.
Didn't ment to offend you. Quite the opposite! I think a guide would relive you of answering questions like "how do I get into the elven city" that is posed every other month

Reactions: itami_no_hana

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Didn't ment to offend you. Quite the opposite! I think a guide would relive you of answering questions like "how do I get into the elven city" that is posed every other month
Didn't take it as a offend.
I have a faq section on my discord for that.
If someone ask how the get into the elv village I normally don't bother to answer. For that is the search function.

But I still like to hide stuff that gives the best feeling if you finally find it as player without that someone told you

Reactions: Mc swagger

jdxxdshx

Mar 1, 2018
Does anything special happen if i lose to enemies, like are the extra routes or smth? Ik u can transform if u lose but doesn transforming let me interact with npcs differently?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Does anything special happen if i lose to enemies, like are the extra routes or smth? Ik u can transform if u lose but doesn transforming let me interact with npcs differently?
You can access another route if you don t get defeated by some bosses

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
ok so losing to normal enemies is just a cosmetic change, thx. Also if i may ask which bosses?
The suits have some minor improvements from time to time not only cosmetic.
Latex & tentacle boss have another route bee hive have a route for loosing

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Someone started to add some back lore into the game and quitted after I started to implement it. Cost me a lot of time and changes for nothing.....
So a overall lore will not be taken into consideration.

If you like you can write small short stories or better monster descriptions that I can put into a booklet what the player can read inside the new library. It s easy to implement and you can choose your own event how the player can obtain it.

If you write something please watch out for the character limit per line, 50-60.

If you want to write a guide. Feel free to do it. I think a lot of people would appreciate it

In fact the game have a kind of lore. I admit it isn t the best.
Where can i find the lore? The wiki doesnt have anything last i checked.

I just want a gurantee that writing anything for the game wont go down the drain because time as of right know is limited.I could do even the whole lore if i had more time,perhaps i will start with monster description and maybe their origins + potential moves,etc.

small stories about what?

The guide will take some time,i would appreciate your help in making it,since i havent played the game in a couple of months.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes