Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Ducksu76

Jul 27, 2017
Was testing a few things, fighting this lady causes an error. If you simply take the supplies it works just fine though.
1632447252540.png 1632447265705.png
Also, anyone aware what this image is referred to? Never met a demon like that. Nor a temple fight image.

raven 惡魔寄生futa .png Temple_Fight (4).png

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
question that boss in the first stage. I'm talking about the first stage where two female guard the road. have you guys fix it. the boss just stand there and i can't even talk to it

elvis wong

Mar 4, 2018
latex virus.png

anyone else getting a virus warning? windows defender detects this but malware byte doesn't possibly a false positive?

CkcLeGrand

Aug 4, 2018
it's seems that i got a bug, can't reset the big bee in the bee hive, she don't respawn. But i still have her outfit?

doedemann

May 9, 2021
Hey guys, some questions:

1. Is there any way to reset the crstal dungeons? I've lost on purpose to both the latex and tentacle bosses in the crystal dungeons to get the suits and can't get to the elven village now

2. The doors to the other two crystal dungeons won't open. The crystals are already lit, but I can't get to them. Any hints?

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
1- big reset jelly from the eastside trader
2- number 3 will be probably like the boletaria stone 4 after you beat starfire

Oct 9, 2021
Can someone help me? How can i pass the tentacles that are blocking the way? it says that is connected to something powerfull, but i looked everywhere and cant find it.

doedemann

May 9, 2021
So I'm constantly getting my ass handed to me by Quinz in the elven temple. Is there any way to block her debuff gas?
The elven merchant in the bottom right corner of the village doesn't seem to have anything that helps me and the elf lady in the top left house says I'm not pure enough to receive her blessing?
Also, does the weird green crystal ball in the same house do anything?

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes