Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes
Oct 7, 2020
Hey Guys, i´m at the very beginning of the game. when i´m try to activate the corner picture of raven, the game totally freezes, except for the music and i can´t move. anybody got an idea how to fix it?

Ducksu76

Jul 27, 2017
Hmm it supposed to be in the battle loss
I believe and presume that its just leftovers from old images. Because some of these are just simply not there however much I traverse each of the variants in the area.

This is what I get as the battle loss. Even marked as one, "Alien Ending 1" "Alien Ending 2".
That other picture is written differently too, looks different too.
This one is "Raven_Alien" while the actual Alien Raven looks completely different.
Ending_Alien (1).jpg Ending_Alien (2).jpg
1630693664602.png Alien_Raven.png

imp16k4

Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
I believe and presume that its just leftovers from old images. Because some of these are just simply not there however much I traverse each of the variants in the area.

This is what I get as the battle loss. Even marked as one, "Alien Ending 1" "Alien Ending 2".
That other picture is written differently too, looks different too.
This one is "Raven_Alien" while the actual Alien Raven looks completely different.
Memo to self there are pics to use
question can you corrupt npc all girls or few
A bunch of in the "old" town

Anonymous fapper98

Feb 13, 2020
First of all i wanna thank imp16k4 for this awesome mod! i was just wondering, there are three latex dungeon games including this in total, considering this thread seems way more active, is this the one that includes all the content, or am i missing out on some scenes if i am not playing the other ones? thanks in advance for answering!

Reactions: GasMaskWarrior

Ducksu76

Jul 27, 2017
First of all i wanna thank imp16k4 for this awesome mod! i was just wondering, there are three latex dungeon games including this in total, considering this thread seems way more active, is this the one that includes all the content, or am i missing out on some scenes if i am not playing the other ones? thanks in advance for answering!
This is technically the first game, but modified. If you want to play the "original" game so to say, then you want to use this one, because the vanilla game is too buggy n misses content. If you want to play the most recent one, with new art, then play the "Remake" one, but be aware that its just as buggy and messy. (Has new art though)

Reactions: Anonymous fapper98

Zzagain

Nov 15, 2020
ok, I'm having trouble downloading Latex Dungeon Advance, whenever I try it gives me error.
is there a Mega version?

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes