Mod RPGM Latex Dungeon Advance [v23.09.30]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Myrmyr0

Jun 7, 2022
hi everybody. I can't pass the tentacles. the moment where a girl stands behind them. the text states in need to destroy something powerful. I only found a mini boss with 1000 hp. the passage is closed. and I also saved a girl there, which is to the right of the closed entrance.

saran10

Jun 1, 2019
hi everybody. I can't pass the tentacles. the moment where a girl stands behind them. the text states in need to destroy something powerful. I only found a mini boss with 1000 hp. the passage is closed. and I also saved a girl there, which is to the right of the closed entrance.
There are two rooms, in which there will be mini bosses which will need to be destroyed, to open the passage. They are on East and West.

Reactions: Myrmyr0

Myrmyr0

Jun 7, 2022
There are two rooms, in which there will be mini bosses which will need to be destroyed, to open the passage. They are on East and West.
I destroyed the mini boss on the left. And on the right I can't find..
only the girl who was captured. I'll look for a passage there later. if you have a screenshot. please attach it.

saran10

Jun 1, 2019
I destroyed the mini boss on the left. And on the right I can't find..
only the girl who was captured. I'll look for a passage there later. if you have a screenshot. please attach it.
From the main passage you need go to the right, after saving the girl go to the right and down to the end, you will pass into a room with four pillars and a mini boss in the middle of them.

BuggzyBX

Jun 9, 2022
Yeah, I HEAVILY prefer the original Slime Raven over the disappointing redo of it in the MV remake, since she isn't even a full slime girl in the MV Remake counterpart, whereas her "complete" transformation outfit in the original IS, not to mention it looks TONS better than in the MV remake, dead serious here. I also wish there was actual effects after being defeated by slime-type monster girls instead of just literally floating in the air temporarily, also wish there was animated effects of the screen when it doesn't involve a defeat that transforms Raven somehow afterwards, ah well.

Also a shame that her sprite doesn't change to a slime girl-version of Raven when the complete slime girl outfit is equipped... T_T
A mix between the two would be nice and new, no?

CaptainBipto

Sep 20, 2018
What "reset jelly" doing and how i should use it? and where i can find more companions?
The reset Jelly allows you to reset certain encounters with enemy bosses, such as the mini boss in the plant zone, and it allows you to reset your meeting certain companions. It changes the variables so that the game acts as if you had never encountered these items. When you consume the jelly, it gives you a short description of what it does and then starts displaying a list of enemies and characters you wish you had not encountered, just select the one you want and the game resets that encounter.

There are only a few companions in the game. There is the soldier girl that you can meet in town, there is another that you can find in the tentacle zone, you can find Starfire as the boss in the plant zone, and there is a scientist you can find in the Alien zone. There might be others in the game, but I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Reactions: saran10

saran10

Jun 1, 2019
What can i do with those girls? What can i do with circle in slime area?

Last edited:

Myrmyr0

Jun 7, 2022
by the way. does anyone know how to make a resolution of 1920x1080. as it is done in the remake. playing in square mode is inconvenient

Jul 21, 2021
So in your opinion which is better? The modded original version or the steam version?
While the Steam version is the "mainstream" version now, the previous non-MV (current RPGMaker engine that the main developer no longer updates) has a good amount that the "latest" one just doesn't have. For instance, when I tried the "latest version" from the "LewdZone" site, it had absolutely NO bgm outside of combat in the town and even dungeons/pathways, which is very unfitting as the original one had it for all areas, not to mention its "Slime Girl Raven" full-transformation (since, for the non-MV version anyways, it has two other variations of transformation that are the starting stages, nearly-complete and complete variations of said transformation that can be worn as separate outfits, though I REALLY would prefer a FULL transformation, with the moving sprite of Raven (what you see when moving Raven from place to place obviously) that mirrors her current transformation, not to mention it looks TONS better since she looks like a true fully-fledged slime girl in the original, unlike the MV variation... -_-

So yeah, I lean mostly towards the non-MV version imho, though I won't mind giving the MV version another go-around once they've properly cleaned up the annoying issue of non-existent bgm outside of combat, so yeah... :/

Last edited:

Aela2411

Jun 30, 2021
Am I able to reset the Starfire boss because I submitted but now I'm blocked from going upstairs

Also, am I able to disable the glowing gem?

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes