Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
"Worth" I would consider using such a word when it comes to this game.
Well, I think its worth, they always updating the game to getting better, also its not a bad game.

Of course that people can think its not worth, and because it I put the game here and people can always take own conclusions :D

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
1.4 is not even out yet on steam how did you get this version?
1648132319363.png

Its there on Steam... You just need update. For you doesn't show it?

Oh I guess is because has no change log for 1.4.0. Maybe is for that you can't see there. But the game version at least until this moment is 1.4.0

MisterE9599

Aug 24, 2018
Hi guys quick yet dumb question how does one unlock the alternate costumes? Like i know you have to surrender to the boss sometimes but how about the other suits? Is there a guide for it? If so it would be very much appreciated :)

zippleback

Feb 7, 2020
im stuck in the bee area, there seems to be no way to progress, im on v1.3.2, currently dloading v1.4, is it dead end or am i an idiot?

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
Well, I think its worth, they always updating the game to getting better, also its not a bad game.

Of course that people can think its not worth, and because it I put the game here and people can always take own conclusions :D
RPGmaker with too many game-breaking bugs, poorly translated English version and weird-ass fetish with latex but I'm glad you are enjoying such things I mean that latex stuff still from technical aspects for me it's definitely not worth it.

yunasenna

Dec 10, 2019
I always had issues on the game but the steam version has been polished very well. Few bugs but not like it was before Steam release that's for sure.

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
RPGmaker with too many game-breaking bugs, poorly translated English version and weird-ass fetish with latex but I'm glad you are enjoying such things I mean that latex stuff still from technical aspects for me it's definitely not worth it.
Well, I see games and people that make games a little different, I already bought a lot of games worse believe me, some devs are ignorant, other don't do any support and don't care about you and there also has some devs that try, even that is not main language but they try, about the fetish is not my kind of thing, I played this game and finished it, what I see is a dev that try, afterall fetish is personal thing, like foot fetish... I can't understand but I don't judge. But honestly I guess my real fetish is upload and share games xD

Reactions: brazilla
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes