lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
I was on about making it completely opaque
Ah, misinterpretation on my part. Unfortunately the same answer applies. You can't get it fully opaque due to the fact that there are required areas that get covered up by the portrait.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Is this game supposed to be silent? I see audio files but no sound or music is playing
Check the in game settings, whoever you downloaded from may have turned off the audio there. Alternatively, check if it's outputting to a different speaker / headphones on your computer (which may be muted itself).

psychocricket

Jun 19, 2018
Game's changed a lot since I last checked it out, but jesus christ where the fuck do you go in the first honey cave map lmfao, I've combed what feels like every tile multiple times but there's nothing besides the CG of the nuns stuck in the walls

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Game's changed a lot since I last checked it out, but jesus christ where the fuck do you go in the first honey cave map lmfao, I've combed what feels like every tile multiple times but there's nothing besides the CG of the nuns stuck in the walls
That's all that is there. It's a room for a "hidden picture" (each zone has one) that you found. To progress you simply go left in the maze's starting area.

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
Steam Release 1.5.0

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

| | |

REMEMBER IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT THE DEVS WHEN YOU CAN ;D

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
too bad he removed the shota nuns
im trying to put them back and although i managed to make them appear on the map i cant trigger their event (the one behind the locked door, the other i need slimes to see if he is working correctly or not)

edit: scrach that, it was working but i didnt triggered his event because i did not talk to him when he was standing on the left wall of the church.
if anyone want this event you can dowload it here

Last edited:

AFakeRift

Apr 20, 2022
When I lunch this application I only get the old version (ie there are no edits from base game). I am not sure but from what I understand this is a remake of the game so should this happen. And if not would having data files from the base game be the cause. Also is this being updated or is it dead.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
When I lunch this application I only get the old version (ie there are no edits from base game). I am not sure but from what I understand this is a remake of the game so should this happen. And if not would having data files from the base game be the cause. Also is this being updated or is it dead.
First, assuming that you went to the correct folder an d didn't accidentally go to wherever you installed the original version. The opening to the game and town will be very similar. Most of the updates are to to later map layouts and improved character art and cgs.

Second, the there's literally no chance of the remake version pulling anything from the original version you've installed. The original was made on an older version of RPGMaker, so even if you installed them in the same location they use different file structures.

Lastly, the game is officially complete, but has been getting bug fixes and fanart added in.

AFakeRift

Apr 20, 2022
First, assuming that you went to the correct folder an d didn't accidentally go to wherever you installed the original version. The opening to the game and town will be very similar. Most of the updates are to to later map layouts and improved character art and cgs.

Second, the there's literally no chance of the remake version pulling anything from the original version you've installed. The original was made on an older version of RPGMaker, so even if you installed them in the same location they use different file structures.

Lastly, the game is officially complete, but has been getting bug fixes and fanart added in.
Thanks was only testing the begining area will have to look into it more.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
There's actually 2. A second one in the potion room that you interact with while having a double futa debuff (become a futa either by losing to a latex ball or use a tentacle secretion on yourself, then use a slime secretion on yourself).

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Give this a try:

It should work but in my case it disables the ability to reset the infestation level when I used it. (Not an issue for me as I use the MV cheat plugin but keep that in mind)

Reactions: RossoX
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes