karyu

Mar 18, 2018

here it is
just copy the images to the "pictures" folder and substitute the "CommomEvents" file on the "data" folder. (save a copy of your current CommonEvents if you want to be on the safe side)

Last edited:

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
Well, I think its worth, they always updating the game to getting better, also its not a bad game.

Of course that people can think its not worth, and because it I put the game here and people can always take own conclusions :D
That's why Im here. Saw it elsewhere and so as with any other ero game I have to try before buying it

So this is the same one on steam yeah?

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Is there a update where pregnancy doesn't cut the HP stat permanently? I'm pretty sure that there is one here but its hard to find it.

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
That's why Im here. Saw it elsewhere and so as with any other ero game I have to try before buying it

So this is the same one on steam yeah?

Yes, but this version is a little outdated. I'll upload new version soon. Steam now is version 1.5.3 if i'm not wrong...

Aug 18, 2017
Mega
here it is
just copy the images to the "pictures" folder and substitute the "CommomEvents" file on the "data" folder. (save a copy of your current CommonEvents if you want to be on the safe side)
I think you linked the wrong file, this is just the femboy nun dlc

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Steam Release 1.5.3

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PIXELDRAIN | MEGA | |

REMEMBER IF YOU LIKE THE GAME SUPPORT THE DEVS WHEN YOU CAN ;D
So are there any plans for more content big DLC or something, or it's just gonna be small patches like these until he's done with the game and moves on?

Ladydarkness

Feb 16, 2018
So are there any plans for more content big DLC or something, or it's just gonna be small patches like these until he's done with the game and moves on?
Well, I don't know but they always updating and bringing somethings, fan art, bug fixes and sometimes new scenes. But I can't say if they planning some big dlc or something, you can try enter in their discord, seems dev is always there maybe there you can discovery something that I don't know.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Near as I can tell primarily small patches. The devs are working on a couple other games though; one is in the same style as this one but is a prequel centering around the ship section before the crash. The other is a strategy game using the same art assets in this title.

Reactions: RossoX

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
Does anyone have a full save? I went through the game, but didn't discover some monsters
I also would like a full save of "good" run. im trying to get the "queen of incels" achivement but it i did not got it despise finishing the game without corrupting a single NPC

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes