• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Am i missing something? each time the hive evolves and the captured girls transform i receive less and less points, fucking them doesn't do anything. The number of girls in the facility is also limited, and each time the hive evolves the cost for the next evolution doubles which doesn't help the gameplay loop.

So you have limited production resources that with each evolution they give you fewer resources, the goal doubles each time you reach it and by the end, you won't even have anyone on the facility for you to get scenes if you are too "efficient". So am i missing something or the game is like this?

Like shouldn't the Transform girls give you a bit more resources to incentivize the player to keep "upgrading" them or at least they should reward you for transforming the girls?
For start, don't give green bar be empty. So, for non transformed captives you will have +10 income. I recomending capture soldiers first, then regural researchers. Current version have bug and only 3 - 4 soldiers have correct AI. Others walking intro wall up corridor from crew quarters. Also, but magical reason, crewmates running from you to own beds. And we have vent in crew quarters. So, it's easy to steal them. Also, I recomending opening space to right, instead left. Because on right side you will have 4 - 5 pillars what can be transformed two nestes pillar. Also, but additional aliens from Alien Queen. It's will help you if you're have skill issues and die from soldies gunfire.

Reactions: Desunyator
1.70 star(s) 6 Votes