Unity - Latex Tentacles [v1.7.8] [zxc]

1. 3.00 star(s)

robozaec

The gameplay loop is pretty interesting, you're basically building a lewd dungeon of sort with towers, traps to capture heroes that go into your cave and turn them into your lewd oversexualized monsters. You can also go out to explore to different locations to capture and defeat exotic heroes. The engine kinda sucks, it's all 2D models in 3D environment, sort like Doom, looks really cheap. The visuals leave something to be desired, I can't quite put my finger on it, but it seems like it's AI-generated, a lot of sexual scenarios don't have a sense of direction, for a lack of a better word. It's worth a try I guess? If you're really into the theme of seedbeds, tentacles and corruption, but don't expect more than 20 mins of worthwhile gameplay.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

lm42

love the concept and genre, excited to see more content coming. A little clunky as of initial release but good foundation to build upon. Start as a little wormy guy and build up an empire of writhing moaning flesh ready to serve as your breeding stock, minions, and guardians.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

ttm2

review of v1.6.9

very unpolished, while there is plenty of sexy art, with girls being in fetish gear before capture and plenty of different options after transformation, there are very few actual sex/masturbation scenes

the gameplay is rather weird and very clunky (it's really hard to tell if the attack will hit or not, or in general where to click to properly attack the mobs), I've commonly had to backtrack in a level because I missed a group of girls

not recommended even if you specifically are looking for latex and body transformation
  4. 5.00 star(s)

rottenforever

At this pont this game is very unpolished. Strange combat system, ugly level disign, all this stuff. But still, i really want this game to come out.

UPD [v1.7.8] Level design got a little bit better. Shadows and lighting are better too. Also slaves are now have information in tabs, such as their race and weapons. Though followers have troubles with the terrain, that is too bumpy sometimes. Followers are also become totally useless after encountering tower archers. They just stop walking without fighting back and become useless till the end of the mission. Also in the gameplay there is still gap, when you have to just sit and wait a long time with nothing to do, since you are too weak to fight bosses, but already got plenty of slaves, so there's no real reason to invade villages.

There is something either i don't get, or Tentacle resource genereting really slow, and sometimes it feels like it doesn't matter, if i have 20 tentacle seedbeds or just 2, that's not giving any feel of progression. Also upgrading seedbeds feels totally useless, as i can't tell if there any changes in their efficiency. Usually i don't have any problem with semen/milk/egg resources, but Tentacles are always low, no matter how much i spend on it.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Ti1

I'm waiting for the final product, as I really liked the previous game.
    I will definitely buy it in steam as soon as it comes out, since I liked "Latex Dangein" from ZXC and I have played it for more than a dozen hours, and the screenshots from the game still warm not only the heart)
  6. 4.00 star(s)

CuriousWonder

Pretty good game so far. It's a bit grindy but this is clearly still early in development, it is also helpful that ZXC has multiple projects in the works but regardless the game has for bit of potential and I look forward to future updates
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1815135

As other said, gameplay is very unclear what you're supposed to do. The maps are exceptionally buggy and have very weird collision. The animations feel robotic and poorly done. There are only "gameplay" animations and nothing in the H department. The art doesn't look too bad, but this has a looooong way to go before it could even start being good
  8. 1.00 star(s)

coshbar

This has to be the worst game I have ever played,
    there is no tutorial, so you have no idea what to do.
    the maps are completely fucked up, visual glitches, invisible walls blocking the path, holes in the ground that fall endlessly, I honestly couldn't complete a single map (someone in the thread said you need to exit on the right side, you start at the left side).
    I know this is in early stages of development, but if you gonna release something, at least it should be somewhat playable
  9. 1.00 star(s)

El Presidente

For now i must give a bad rating on this game.
    The idea is fine, you are a tentacle monster,you defeat girls and you will use them as monsterbreed in your latex dungeon. The main problem is the isometric map. The game have a frontal view 3d map with 2d sprites, the movement is clunky and it's full of bugs and obstacles. You can end up stuck incapable to move against weed, you could end up falling to the end of the map and your enemy can end up being stuck in a tree. The combat is just moving up and down so you can avoid all attack from the girls and sometime element of the picture can obscure your view.
    Overall is too buggy and too clunky to be played.