3.00 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
Ever wanted to be a tentacle monster? Now's your chance! The game is in an early stage of development expect bugs.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-04
Release Date: 2024-02-04
Developer: zxc - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.7.8
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac
(v0.6.0): - -

Extras: Uncensored Magic
Balial42 thanks for the link

tentacles 1.PNG tentacles 2.PNG tentacles 3.PNG tentacles 4.PNG tentacles 5.PNG tentacles 6.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
To use cheats press this `
Then type addresources egg/milk/tentacles/cum #
ex: addresources eggs 1000
press enter.

For creating seedbeds you must got to the town on the map the map is chosen at random so far I have see three variations one is completely broken and the other two are glitchy but work. In the current version 0.6.0 the normal town girl cannot be captured only soldiers and nuns can. After you beat an enemy you must move around them until they have the heart symbol and tentacles are covering them. you must reach the end of the map to get them as well.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LatexTentacles-0.6.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

cif127

May 16, 2020
Either I'm completely blind and can't find a way to do absolutely anything or this game is just a giant bug

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
The game as far is i understand is a Farming Girls simulator what you have to do is,
clear the map meaning "kill" all the girls but also you have to make them have the heart on top of them how to do that?
just pass on top of them.
Keybinds are WASD and space nothing more.
In your home since you cleared the map and you got girls as loot you have to put them on your map to farm them for resources.
One more thing when you put the girls to farm try to stack them as much together as you can cause you cant use the right side of the map for now i guess

Last edited:
Reactions: archer3334

R3ap3r42

Jan 10, 2021
The game as far is i understand is a Farming Girls simulator what you have to do is
clear the map (meaning "kill" all the girls but also you have to make them have the heart on top of them) how to do that?
just pass on top of them.
Keybinds are WASD and space nothing more.
In your home since you cleared the map and you got girls as loot you have to put them on your map to farm them for resources.
This helps, but it looks like I cleared that map, and nothing else is happening.

archer3334

Jun 1, 2018
example please
To open cheat dialog press "`"
  • To add X eggs: "addresources egg X"
  • To add X tentacles: "addresources tentacle X"
  • To add X milk: "addresources milk X"
  • To add X cum: "addresources cum X"
These worked in the version posted 2/12/22, I have tested the above with multiple values of X in an effort to understand how the game works.

While the above codes will add resources and allow you to upgrade, I have yet to find any way of actually using the starting 5 eggs to create a seedbed. This appears to be a necessary first step as absent this, no enemies get captured or interacted with.
The in-game hints say:
  1. "right click the dirt" (right-clicking brings up a menu)
  2. "right click the seedbed" (two icons are present, I assume the illuminated one is the seedbed. Right click does nothing, left click moves to a list of resources
  3. "Use egg to create seedbed" (no matter how many resources you have, all are greyed out and nothing is usable).

3.00 star(s) 8 Votes