2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
how dow we get those 3 technologies View attachment 2996455
Hover over the the upgrade button and it'll show how much of different resources are required. Unfortunately the images in the menu don't match the game screen, but it's (from left to right) captured girls, eggs, milk, tentacles, and semen. Though I don't know about the synthesis system, since there's no upgrade button for that (it's probably not in the game yet).

Reactions: Lolly - Molly
Jul 31, 2017
is there a way to fix the aspect ratio/resolution? on my 3440x1440 it seems to use my monitors aspect ratio and resolution by default but none of the ui scales so things are off the screen and if i come out of full screen i cant drag the window or set resolution in-game.
i have tried to change my resolution on windows display settings but it doesn't fix it.

edit: found a work around. if i force NVidia control panel to set my resolution instead of windows it works.

Last edited:

darklord187

Sep 9, 2018
that's so funny, the dude creating these games is actually a really nice artist, but his coding skills are legit worse than a first-grader, so his games are essentially just a bunch of incomprehensible broken nonsense with bugs literally everywhere. Hey, but at least there's some pretty pictures
yeah I love the dudes artwork but his coding / game dev direction is lacking i wish he would team up with someone that can code / design games and use his time for his great artwork/ animation.

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
Hover over the the upgrade button and it'll show how much of different resources are required. Unfortunately the images in the menu don't match the game screen, but it's (from left to right) captured girls, eggs, milk, tentacles, and semen. Though I don't know about the synthesis system, since there's no upgrade button for that (it's probably not in the game yet).
Synthesis is in the game, you just have to beat a certain map. You don't have to hit the button, it just unlocks after you beat it. It was in the lower left corner of the world map for me, it should look like a modern city, it's the one with only enemy. You have a mech battle. It's kinda hard, either cheat or grind to boost your stats first. You also don't get to bring any minions. It adds a new tab under modification that lets you fuse 3 girls into a tentacle voltron.

Reactions: Eudaldigo

Nevermoore

Jan 3, 2023
yeah I love the dudes artwork but his coding / game dev direction is lacking i wish he would team up with someone that can code / design games and use his time for his great artwork/ animation.
same here for me. I really want to like his games, but his game design/coding does not work for me. I have higher hopes for his other game "latex in space", but that is still very alpha.

Vondoot

Jan 11, 2018
same here for me. I really want to like his games, but his game design/coding does not work for me. I have higher hopes for his other game "latex in space", but that is still very alpha.
Eh, I wouldn't get your hopes too high up. Dev has a habit of dropping games he's working on as soon as he grows bored of them. The only thing that remains impressive about his games these days is how terrible the code writing is after doing this for years.

vilicious69

Aug 12, 2017
thx

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
so i enslave the queen and i don't know what to do with her. i click the option and it say i need a boss as a ally

Balial42

May 3, 2018
so i enslave the queen and i don't know what to do with her. i click the option and it say i need a boss as a ally
This is a bug in this version. Some of the features from the previous ones don't work. I read the messages on his discord and this was one of the complains. Also the Feature ti have some events with the slaves like before is locked. Somewhere in between Page 3 or 4 of this tread someone posted the official link to google drive. It includes the standalone for corruption the girls and some kind of decensoring. But the game versions are not up2date there. I usually get them from discord with a link to the Latex forum, where you also find some bugs in the comments or the changelog.
Will try to find some spare time for today in order to post the links and stuff.

Decker

Aug 6, 2016
This is a bug in this version. Some of the features from the previous ones don't work. I read the messages on his discord and this was one of the complains. Also the Feature ti have some events with the slaves like before is locked. Somewhere in between Page 3 or 4 of this tread someone posted the official link to google drive. It includes the standalone for corruption the girls and some kind of decensoring. But the game versions are not up2date there. I usually get them from discord with a link to the Latex forum, where you also find some bugs in the comments or the changelog.
Will try to find some spare time for today in order to post the links and stuff.
To use the queen you should convert her into an ally and then deploy her in the combat zone using the last option.
The elven queen shoot fire, the human queen seems to give a boost while the rangers become a super column that take damage.
If you're interested here's my save folder where I've unlocked everything.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
New version You know how it works. ;)
Changelog:
  1. Adjusted some UI layouts
  2. Changed the trees on all maps
  3. Adjusted enemy spawn points
  4. Fixed the NUN graphical bug
  5. Adjusted the speed of object fading
  6. Adjusted the loading screen
  7. Added widescreen resolution support
There is another link to *already on OP, underneath those filehost links*- older version but the is "uncensored magic", which should do what the name says and "HScene_SimBuild" which is a standalone for the corruption of the girls (Afaik, it wasn´t included in the latest versions)

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
And for the ones who are into his other games:
- no changelog so far -

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
New version You know how it works. ;)
Changelog:
  1. Adjusted some UI layouts
  2. Changed the trees on all maps
  3. Adjusted enemy spawn points
  4. Fixed the NUN graphical bug
  5. Adjusted the speed of object fading
  6. Adjusted the loading screen
  7. Added widescreen resolution support
There is another link to - older version but the is "uncensored magic", which should do what the name says and "HScene_SimBuild" which is a standalone for the corruption of the girls (Afaik, it wasn´t included in the latest versions)
I didn't know what to do with your second link, what version in there is what and what it does, so I only added the first link and linked to your post.

And for the ones who are into his other games:
- no changelog so far -
This a completly new game? Does F95 has it?

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I didn't know what to do with your second link, what version in there is what and what it does, so I only added the first link and linked to your post.

This a completly new game? Does F95 has it?
Latex space is not added yet. Only this one and Latex Dungeon. Could be a new tread, I guess. ;)
Found this one on his discord.

The second link for Latex Tentacles with the uncensored was originally post by PSRJ1748-2446AD (thanks for that) Page 4 / #63 - So he need to get the credit for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob69
2.90 star(s) 10 Votes