2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

yhnam1120

Jun 17, 2022
In 1.2.1 how can I build the second building? It keeps says 'Tech is required.' My Techs in inventory are all upgraded.

Last edited:

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
This shit can't be fixed anymore. Once I download 1.3.0 - more bugs. Fresh update - another bugs

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I played until the third form (of posted version, 0.6.0). Only two of the four maps (the ones with houses near the start) are completeable. The map ends ~30 seconds after every gril is defeated AND ♥'d. You defeat them by running through them before they can hit you, because even if you pump tens of thousands of resources into stats, every enemy seems to deal fixed % health damage. There are no real animations for anything. Your followers abandon when they're defeated, and putting stats into them is a waste of time, because they are also always two-shot. They also aggro and pull enemies, causing you to have to go back after hitting the end of the map to look for your horde, stuck on geometry, fighting an enemy behind the geometry. It's really, really rough.

ravist

Jul 17, 2017
I played until the third form (of posted version, 0.6.0). Only two of the four maps (the ones with houses near the start) are completeable. The map ends ~30 seconds after every gril is defeated AND ♥'d. You defeat them by running through them before they can hit you, because even if you pump tens of thousands of resources into stats, every enemy seems to deal fixed % health damage. There are no real animations for anything. Your followers abandon when they're defeated, and putting stats into them is a waste of time, because they are also always two-shot. They also aggro and pull enemies, causing you to have to go back after hitting the end of the map to look for your horde, stuck on geometry, fighting an enemy behind the geometry. It's really, really rough.
you can download version 1.4.0 above. They fixed it all there, but added new bugs

May 3, 2022
All 3 maps are actually completable, but one of them you can't get any rewards from (it's the shortest map with the least girls on it anyhow). On two of the maps you will have to use the ranged attack to finish off the last group who are stuck beyond where you can move to, but the second of those two still allow you to capture many of the girls.

After you defeat everyone you will need to move around to find a spot that will end the map. It's finnicky but it consistently works to end the level. If you get the short map just quit the map, although it's short and completable there's no point without any rewards, and it's only the most basic girls on that map anyway. If you want to complete that map just to say you did make sure you don't go over the bottom edge of the map at the end as you will get stuck, can't go back, and can't line up your ranged attack to hit the remaining girls. Instead go to the top edge and move around until you can hit the girls with your ranged attack.

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes