2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

NothingIssel

Mar 1, 2020
How do you bring your companions with you on hunts?
Just in case you didn't figure this out or if anyone further is curious about this: Make sure you've gone to "team" in the research section and upgraded "More girl teammate" in that section, each rank gives you +1 slot. Now with that done go to the crossed swords (Companion) section of the tech menu. Once you have a corrupted girl you will then have her shown here, and by default her portrait will be dark. You simply left click on the dark portrait to add her to the attack party roster. Be really careful not to click again, because in some versions setting a girl to non active from active will still consume the roster slot...forever. The same is true of tentacles you add to your party, just you buy the 'tentacle' tech point levels rather than the girl teammate option.

Now if someone's stuck on actually corrupting a partymember, you need to go to the build menu from right clicking the floor and selecting option 2. You then select a captive and it will start a corruption animation with a bar that goes up. Once the bar is full you right click her and then press the thing that looks like a 'play' button in the middle, this will clear her off the floor and place her in the roster window.

Reactions: Balial42

Balial42

May 3, 2018

Changelog ver. 1.7.7

1. “Adjust the UI.”
  2. “Modify the skins.”
  3. “Adjust the casting animation of ELFBOSS.”
  4. “Add cloud shadows to the scene.”
  5. “Fix the length and blurriness issues of CG text.”
  6. “Adjust the collision between tentacle teammates and players.”
Changelog ver. 1.7.8
1. “Correct the orientation errors of some defense buildings.”

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Anyone know how to cheat this game? I mean i never could access beyond level 1.
There are console commands mentioned here. Go to first page and use the search bar for this. Otherwise, you can still use Cheat engine.

sdliddo

Jul 27, 2019
anyone here can get me an invite to XZC's discord site? I tried to register earlier but its not letting me?

May 21, 2018
Huh, wasn't expecting an update to this one. Figured ZXC would keep working on Latex Space, rather then looping back to this one. Space seemed like it had more potential, but maybe that was just because there wasn't enough content in Space yet for ZXC to totally bork with their trademark layers of nonfunctional systems.

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes