2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
!!!To everyone this is a important message!!!

This is made by ZXC who also made Latex Dungeon and Its remake aswell,he is from taiwan and his games are very good in art but weird in execution (action),check out his other games mostly latex dungeon,atleast the art and be pacient with him,the cultural differences combined with him being somewhat new is probably why his games are confusing to us.

El Presidente

Jun 11, 2018

This is made by ZXC who also made Latex Dungeon and Its remake aswell,he is from taiwan and his games are very good in art but weird in execution (action),check out his other games mostly latex dungeon,atleast the art and be pacient with him,the cultural differences combined with him being somewhat new is probably why his games are confusing to us.
No, this is just bad design. I got the grinding part, but this is just a pour buggy game with nothing valuable if not the recicled art

May 5, 2020
game is barely playable in its current state so its hard to judge it properly but i see a potentially good game if they work out the bugs and add some more features

Reactions: Nikaido2326

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I've been following ZXC's work for a while, and this particular game was far less buggy and more playable in earlier iterations.

This is his first time using Unity after using RPGM for years, but that excuse will only stretch so far.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018

Culture differences does not explain away games that are frankly half-cooked, buggy and with no real progress or ending. It also does not explain a over reliance on reusing existing CGs.

Reactions: Nikaido2326

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Culture differences does not explain away games that are frankly half-cooked, buggy and with no real progress or ending. It also does not explain a over reliance on reusing existing CGs.
Im not defending him just saying he barely speaks any english,mostly used translator and people around the world thing differently,who knows why the game is the way it is.

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
Im not defending him just saying he barely speaks any english,mostly used translator and people around the world thing differently,who knows why the game is the way it is.
Look I don't think people in that part of the world looks at a something that is half done and say "Hmm this is fine". And trust me I have experiences with Chinese. Some may be sloppy but leaving things half done is not a cultural thing.

MJ Denison

Mar 13, 2019
Just to add my own two cents: I played through until the 3rd form of the player avatar and maxed out the available space in the lair with seedbeds. It is definitely playable, and for how early it is, I think it shows some promise. For anyone that falls in the target audience kink for this, it feels like it's worth keeping an eye on it, but if you are not well versed in early prototype playability issues, probably hold off on playing it for a few more updates.

Things I would love to see added:
Animated harvesting of resources (Laying Eggs, Birthing Tentacles, Milk and Cum collection)
Player interaction with Seed Beds (Like interacting with a given seedbed speeds up that one specifically)

Playability Issues most negatively impacting the fun:
Movement is janky and easy to get stuck on things (AI gets stuck too though, so the balance is okay, its just frustrating from a control sense)
Clarification is another big issue, after about 6 play throughs I've figured most of it out, but it is very easy to get confused about what does what, and how to do most of the critical tasks.

Special Note: The cum blast attack is fantastic, I love the concept and the slow effect along with the cum dripping particles on the enemies is great. I would love to see that leaned into and polished more, perhaps some custom art of soaked hair/clothes to amplify the visuals.

Reactions: Karl Speidel

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Just to add my own two cents: I played through until the 3rd form of the player avatar and maxed out the available space in the lair with seedbeds. It is definitely playable, and for how early it is, I think it shows some promise. For anyone that falls in the target audience kink for this, it feels like it's worth keeping an eye on it, but if you are not well versed in early prototype playability issues, probably hold off on playing it for a few more updates.

Things I would love to see added:
Animated harvesting of resources (Laying Eggs, Birthing Tentacles, Milk and Cum collection)
Player interaction with Seed Beds (Like interacting with a given seedbed speeds up that one specifically)

Playability Issues most negatively impacting the fun:
Movement is janky and easy to get stuck on things (AI gets stuck too though, so the balance is okay, its just frustrating from a control sense)
Clarification is another big issue, after about 6 play throughs I've figured most of it out, but it is very easy to get confused about what does what, and how to do most of the critical tasks.

Special Note: The cum blast attack is fantastic, I love the concept and the slow effect along with the cum dripping particles on the enemies is great. I would love to see that leaned into and polished more, perhaps some custom art of soaked hair/clothes to amplify the visuals.
The game is just boring, you do the same thing all the time and it's full of bugs that make it impossible to play. It would be nice to have an evolution bar as long as we need for the next evolution. Too bad I don't have any interactions with sedum and girls. everything is automatic.

Etshy

May 22, 2018
what are the controls ? what can be done ? I downed girls just by crawling on her but can't do anythin ?

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Look I don't think people in that part of the world looks at a something that is half done and say "Hmm this is fine". And trust me I have experiences with Chinese. Some may be sloppy but leaving things half done is not a cultural thing.
"trust me i have experience with chinese" source: trust me bro (literary)

You all are too harsh on him,lets be patient and judge the game once its finished.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ara1111 and RNDM

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
You all are too harsh on him,lets be patient and judge the game once its finished.
That's not what we're talking about. We're talking about how the game *in its current state* is in pretty indisputably terrible shape, and you're making bizarre whiteknight excuses for it built on nothing but some vague trust me bro mumblings about "cultural differences".

As if the Chinese were not culturally predisposed for painful degrees of perfectionism ie. the polar opposite of the handiwork we're looking at, and more to the point as if we didn't have any number of entirely competently done Chinese indie games here.

If the dev is currently in the process of learning the engine used, well, that certainly explains a lot but it doesn't change the fact the present state of the product is in dire need of polish indeed.

• Angry

zxc338093

Aug 2, 2019

未命名-1.gif
1670864547065.png
if you have question about progress
check our discord

The developer states that the product is as follows.
A game with defeat, abuse and body modification.
It is filled with, brainwashing, touching, breast milk transformation, futa, alien and parasitism.

----------------- play -------------
RTS + role-playing ( Dungeons 3+Little Fighter 2 )
This time you will play as the evil side that will eventually corrupt the whole world!
Attack towns, capture humans, make them as part of your lair and grow your lair ♥... ♥...!
Send out captives to take over the human world ♥⋯♥⋯!
----------------- HENTAI -------------
All animations are created by SPINE, paper doll system + STEAM WORKSHOP
----------------- operation -------------
Consume slaves to build seedbeds, get resources and then expand the lair
There will be tentacles/slimes/plants/insects/demons/alien style seedbeds available (need to unlock technology tree)
----------------- battle -------------
Take control of your tentacles or captives, upgrade your characters, become more powerful, and lead them over the worlds
----------------- infiltration -------------
Enemies too powerful? Send your well-trained captives to infiltrate them and lower their defenses!
----------------- Technology Trees -------------
There will be a total of six tech trees to upgrade, Tentacles/Slimes/Plants/Insects/Devils/Aliens

Last edited:

VEHX

Jun 14, 2018
"trust me i have experience with chinese" source: trust me bro (literary)

Honestly I did like to see you present evidence that half-baked and sincerely shitty work is a Chinese culture thing. Like did a 10 year old ever turn in a essay written half way to the teacher and the teacher nodded his head and say "good job".

• Angry

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
That's not what we're talking about. We're talking about how the game *in its current state* is in pretty indisputably terrible shape, and you're making bizarre whiteknight excuses for it built on nothing but some vague trust me bro mumblings about "cultural differences".

As if the Chinese were not culturally predisposed for painful degrees of perfectionism ie. the polar opposite of the handiwork we're looking at, and more to the point as if we didn't have any number of entirely competently done Chinese indie games here.

If the dev is currently in the process of learning the engine used, well, that certainly explains a lot but it doesn't change the fact the present state of the product is in dire need of polish indeed.
If you are just looking for arguments then kindly piss off,you are extremly harsh on him without knowing him and YES we are talking about the game in the finished form,its not "whiteknight" what a pathetic excuse to defend a dev from a spoiled child like you,why dont you make a game? Oh thats right it would be worst than his so sit down and shut up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RNDM

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Honestly I did like to see you present evidence that half-baked and sincerely shitty work is a Chinese culture thing. Like did a 10 year old ever turn in a essay written half way to the teacher and the teacher nodded his head and say "good job".
Shows that you are a pathetic person with no character,i wont argue with you because its pointless.Go seek fights somewhere else.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RNDM

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020

View attachment 2231018
View attachment 2230998
if you have question about progress
check our discord

The developer states that the product is as follows.
A game with defeat, abuse and body modification.
It is filled with, brainwashing, touching, breast milk transformation, futa, alien and parasitism.

----------------- play -------------
RTS + role-playing ( Dungeons 3+Little Fighter 2 )
This time you will play as the evil side that will eventually corrupt the whole world!
Attack towns, capture humans, make them as part of your lair and grow your lair ♥... ♥...!
Send out captives to take over the human world ♥⋯♥⋯!
----------------- HENTAI -------------
All animations are created by SPINE, paper doll system + STEAM WORKSHOP
----------------- operation -------------
Consume slaves to build seedbeds, get resources and then expand the lair
There will be tentacles/slimes/plants/insects/demons/alien style seedbeds available (need to unlock technology tree)
----------------- battle -------------
Take control of your tentacles or captives, upgrade your characters, become more powerful, and lead them over the worlds
----------------- infiltration -------------
Enemies too powerful? Send your well-trained captives to infiltrate them and lower their defenses!
----------------- Technology Trees -------------
There will be a total of six tech trees to upgrade, Tentacles/Slimes/Plants/Insects/Devils/Aliens
The option of playing with the caught girl before she gets to the stonecrop seems very interesting. But the pointer is a bit strange, the egg seriously tears the girl's vagina?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
If you are just looking for arguments then kindly piss off,you are extremly harsh on him without knowing him and YES we are talking about the game in the finished form,its not "whiteknight" what a pathetic excuse to defend a dev from a spoiled child like you,why dont you make a game? Oh thats right it would be worst than his so sit down and shut up.
Shows that you are a pathetic person with no character,i wont argue with you because its pointless.Go seek fights somewhere else.
Jimmies: verifiably rustled
Butthurt: palpable
Rolling and shouting: substantial, puerile
Arguments: none
Fallacies: plentiful

Reactions: DeuSJS
2.90 star(s) 10 Votes