2.90 star(s) 10 Votes

azaa2

Aug 4, 2019
I remember playing the first version (was it v0.0.1 or something?) a while ago so I tried it the v0.6.0, by curiosity and because I think the concept has some potential.
I note the game improved but there is a long way to go still.
Here's some feedback (as the developper seems to be lurking), in no particular oder. I hope it might be helpful:
  • A way to resize the game window would be nice. I had to use the Unity parameters -screen-height -screen-width upon starting the game to get the size I wanted.
  • Let the keyboard shortcuts close their respective windows. If I open the Upgrade menu with U, let me close it by pressing U again.
  • The M key, to open the Map, doesn't seem to work.
  • The base gameplay seems a bit better (I remember one of my problem was how slow it is) but there is a lot to do still: Enemies don't pose a threat at all, you can just walk aroudn until there are all on the floor. Maybe improve their attack speed? And I think having a melee attack key instead of doing damage on contact would be better. Plus, the "spit" attack is still pretty useless, because of how weak and slow it is.
  • "Allies" are pretty much useless right now (they are slow, weak and pretty dumb, even after upgrading them), on top of having no animations. I assume there are far from finished so I won't comment further.
  • Speaking of which, both allies and enemies have a pretty bad pathfinding. This problem is possibly related to the next point.
  • Maps are looking way better than in the old build that I played but they are way too cluttered. First, you shouldn't have big elements at the forefront hiding stuff for the players. For example, I can think of the big house in one the map. Secondly, a lot of obstacles hinder both the player and the NPC to find their way, I often see them stuck. The maps would gain a lot at being a bit simpler.
  • Speaking of which, one map has NPCs spawning on the far right outside the map boundaries, forcing you to finish with the range attack.
  • The nest map feels a bit too small, it's quickly annoying to find free space to add new production units.
  • The upgrades don't seem to have changed at all and it was one of my main grip: Trading items for +0.0X of whatever start doesn't feel very rewarding and interesting. I think some sort of skill tree, possibly leading to different evolution paths, would be more interesting. Same things for your allies.
  • Finally, about the item production: One top of being grindy, you pretty much have to wait in the base until you get what you desire. I see a few ways to solve it. The first one is to remove the "time aspect" of it. For example, instead of waiting, you could go on a mission and, upon coming back, each girl would have produced X items. Or, make it so you have an incentive to do missions for new girls, by making the girls less productive or just "die" after a certain amount of time.
That's all. It's just some things I noticed or some random thoughts I had while playing, don't take it to heart.
I'll look forward trying it again in the future.

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Honestly, considering how early in development this game is, I have to say it's in pretty good shape. Yeah there's bugs, and the minions don't attack yet to my knowledge but you clearly see the seeds of a good game here

Reactions: PSRJ1748-2446AD

Arcan239

Jan 27, 2020
Monstrously uninteresting game with great art. You crawl back and forth and touch enemies to damage them or spit jizz juice when they get stuck on the terrain, which takes 10 times as long. ZXC is a good artist but I don't really get the idea here so far. It's like Don't Starve's combat "system" but worse, and then all you unlock for your trouble is a couple still images. The planned content looks good but I don't think it'll make up for the gameplay itself, and it would be better served as another RPGM game or gallery pack.

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
operation
  • Move: WASD keys
  • Projectile Attack: Spacebar
  • Level up window: U key
  • Inventory: I Key
  • Status window: L key
  • Modification window: T key
  • World map: M key
  • Menu: ESC key
Burrow base
Facilities can be installed in the area on the left side of the burrow, and can be selected by right-clicking on the block where you want to install it.
Placement consumes resources, resources are obtained in battle.

There are two types of facilities: production and modification.
  • Production Facility: Resources increase over time.
  • Remodeled stock: You can make captured enemy characters your friends.
fight
You can damage enemies by touching them, and they will fall when their HP reaches 0.
If you touch the fallen enemy again, you can "catch" it (a state wrapped in tentacles).
If you kill all the enemies, after 15 seconds or after capturing all of them, you will enter the result screen and return to the burrow.

this is from the site with translate

Nov 11, 2019
changelog?
This is what I could see
The appearance of enemy characters is now randomly combined.
All types of enemy characters in the current stage can now become teammates.
Maps now appear in random combinations.
Now shows the number of remaining enemies.
Fixed enemy AI behavior.
Fixed the phenomenon that some maps are not passable when they should be.
All footage stage 3 corruptions are complete
-H
H Mode
Very rough, if the player does not respond very well, it will be changed to animation afterwards.

Powiratel

Dec 29, 2017
This is what I could see
The appearance of enemy characters is now randomly combined.
All types of enemy characters in the current stage can now become teammates.
Maps now appear in random combinations.
Now shows the number of remaining enemies.
Fixed enemy AI behavior.
Fixed the phenomenon that some maps are not passable when they should be.
All footage stage 3 corruptions are complete
-H
H Mode
Very rough, if the player does not respond very well, it will be changed to animation afterwards.
ok,thank you

box2002

Feb 15, 2020
hoping this improves i really liked LD his other game and i hoping it gets as fleshed out as that kinda did

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
It got hard af

nvm, learned how to play this again lmao

2.90 star(s) 10 Votes