randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Well, you've covered the entire spectrum of cuckoldry except for "true NTR" where she cheats on the MC without his knowledge and/or consent. Not saying you need to make that route if it's not something you enjoy. Just informing you that there are some NTR fans that prefer things that are actually NTR and not netorase like cuckoldry/hotwifing/swinging.
Yup I am planning on adding NTR to some of the paths as an option. It won't explicitly say "NTR if you pick this choice" but the choices will heavily allude to it.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yup I am planning on adding NTR to some of the paths as an option. It won't explicitly say "NTR if you pick this choice" but the choices will heavily allude to it.
Ah, so an optional sub branch to one of the other routes? If I had to guess, it would be a scenario where things get out of hand and the husband is no longer into it, but it's too late. Not my favorite set up for NTR, but also the only way I can see NTR happening with the initial premise of this game.

Reactions: randomgamermofo

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
or just stick with monogamy.
As the main content of the game is sharing, I'm not sure what the goal is in having a monogamy path, other than the availability of a 'nope' route that is the alternative choice for any kinks that the player doesn't want. If it's going to actually appeal to the non-sharing crowd, it needs its own reward events, and not just 'you had wholesome married sex before bed' kind of bullshit.

• Angry
Reactions: lnppo

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Well, you've covered the entire spectrum of cuckoldry except for "true NTR" where she cheats on the MC without his knowledge and/or consent. Not saying you need to make that route if it's not something you enjoy. Just informing you that there are some NTR fans that prefer things that are actually NTR and not netorase like cuckoldry/hotwifing/swinging.

Then again, this is a "hotwife" game, so I can see real NTR not being compatible with the general set up of "training" your wife. Anyways, good luck.
This is no criticism of you, you were very reasonable and gentle in your posts; they just made me muse -

seems like often the "hard ntr" brigade are the "harem brigade" within the ntr subset. I'm so enthusiastic to see more games like this being made because right now they're a vast minority drowned out by countless weebtastic titles almost always involving a passive mop for an mc, and a main LI who's only existence is to torture the mc whilst slutting around the whole town. I've no idea why this is so popular, but it is. So thank you dev for going your own way.

also,

lsw.jpg

getme.gif

Last edited:

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
As the main content of the game is sharing, I'm not sure what the goal is in having a monogamy path, other than the availability of a 'nope' route that is the alternative choice for any kinks that the player doesn't want. If it's going to actually appeal to the non-sharing crowd, it needs its own reward events, and not just 'you had wholesome married sex before bed' kind of bullshit.
Originally I created a monogamy path as a "you fail" path that other paths feed to. Like, you made the wrong choices in another path and got kicked to "wholesome married sex before bed." But also, there are tons of people out there that want to share their wife but just decide not to for whatever reason and decide to just spice things up in bed instead. I was trying to create more player agency and realism.

But you do have a good point about the rewards. I'll try and work on that for the next couple of updates to make this path more exciting.

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
This is no criticism of you, you were very reasonable and gentle in your posts; they just made me muse -

seems like often the "hard ntr" brigade are the "harem brigade" within the ntr subset. I'm so enthusiastic to see more games like this being made because right now they're a vast minority drowned out by countless weebtastic titles almost always involving a passive mop for an mc, and a main LI who's only existence is to torture the mc whilst slutting around the whole town. I've no idea why this is so popular, but it is. So thank you dev for going your own way.
Thank you, I appreciate the support!

Reactions: LarryButz

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Which path has most content right now? I realize it's early- thus doesnt make sense to judge game on all I just want the most regardless of if it aligns with my tastes...

Because it's hot.
A wife having sex with strangers is hot if she still cares about her husband. If she doesnt, there's zero taboo, it's basically just two people having sex and one's about to breakup anyway....

I'm pretty open to feedback, especially this early on. I'd be more than happy to incorporate any feedback if you have any and if it's reasonable.
also quick feedback - the overall color scheme and design is fantastic, much more readable than other cluttered html games with the clean white background and red side.

On the other hand, using black text on a dark grey background in save menu :LOL:

Last edited:
Reactions: lexlutha

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Which path has most content right now? I realize it's early- thus doesnt make sense to judge game on all I just want the most regardless of if it aligns with my tastes...

A wife having sex with strangers is hot if she still cares about her husband. If she doesnt, there's zero taboo, it's basically just two people having sex and one's about to breakup anyway....
Hotwife, hypno (share online sub path), and cheating wife has the most.
Freedom and exhibitionism has decent enough content.
Swinger, Share Online main path, and Monogamy has the least.

The vast majority of paths are her still caring about her husband, but a couple with have that change. But those are towards the end of specific paths and not happening anytime soon.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
A wife having sex with strangers is hot if she still cares about her husband. If she doesnt, there's zero taboo, it's basically just two people having sex and one's about to breakup anyway
Nah it's a complete turn off if she acts like she still cares for her BF/Husband instead of acting like a complete and utter Bitch who only cares about her pleaser and good time.

• Angry
Reactions: Fiz1247
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes