randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
The only thing I don't like about this game is that each path ends when it just starts getting to the peaks before the select a new path message comes in. Can't wait for the new update. Favourite path is the freedom with the group meetup boys.
Yeah there's a ton of paths and it's a new game. It'll take some time before any specific path will have a ton of content.

Glad you like the new path!

Reactions: leggochieri

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Yup update will be out today, just adding a little to the black couple/swinger path. Once that's worked on a little more the update will be out.

Haluk

Aug 12, 2018
Hello, Many game developers leave their games unfinished and disappear. I hope you will not be one of them and you will finish this game successfully. I think you are creative and exchanging ideas with your followers and benefiting from them will be a great contribution to you. Congratulations and good luck...

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Mike and Rob paths are great, interested to see where the Mia and Bill paths go.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Something like this is already planned, wife becomes Mike's girlfriend in a poly situation, and eventually the dynamic changes where Mike is the main person in Sofia's life.

Not planning hypnosis sessions for John though.

Reactions: vaelenor

randomgamermofo

Game Developer
Aug 11, 2017
Ok I thought you might be hinting at this with Mike getting annoyed with the way John can disagree / resist Mike's suggestions even after he agrees with him moving in.
John resisting Mike doesn't change the day to day stuff, but it will lead to different endings: mike taking Sofia as his wife/slave, John taking back control if it gets too extreme, etc.

4.20 star(s) 15 Votes