Request Launche swf games

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
Is this a serious question? Adobe Flash player; I would think everyone knows that. It did get discontinued but the program still exists. Internet Archive has a bunch of different versions for sure, and some forums probably have uploads of it, too

ddlllbb

Feb 1, 2019
Yes unfortunately I can't find the attorney I always come across the same Adobe end of life page.

40C72

Nov 8, 2021
Please learn to Google. You can find the solution in less than seven seconds.

If you have issues using a search engine, here is a link to an Archive of the program you need. Unfortunately somehow it's had the world's most basic encryption applied to it! I don't know how this happened. It looks like you'll need to figure out how decode it on your own (hint: Google)
rddzc://kbmrsfo.ybq/nodksvc/pvkcrzvkiob-11

Nova1811

May 6, 2018
Please learn to Google. You can find the solution in less than seven seconds.

If you have issues using a search engine, here is a link to an Archive of the program you need. Unfortunately somehow it's had the world's most basic encryption applied to it! I don't know how this happened. It looks like you'll need to figure out how decode it on your own (hint: Google)
rddzc://kbmrsfo.ybq/nodksvc/pvkcrzvkiob-11
Why bother answering if you are going to be useless?
Yes unfortunately I can't find the attorney I always come across the same Adobe end of life page.
OP if you still need it try this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: baemfu

ronnierotten

May 30, 2021
can also run an old windows version w/old browser and flash player in a virtual machine. sometimes that works better.