Flash Abandoned Super Deepthroat [v5.41a] [Konashion]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

hofuldig

Jul 5, 2017
anyone see the 3D super deep throat 2? (dunno if external links are allowed hold my beer)

here

Reactions: ponyguy

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
anyone see the 3D super deep throat 2? (dunno if external links are allowed hold my beer)

here
DANG! I knew I forgot something! :p
Yeah I've seen this the day it got released on Pstreon.
Not sure if I'm okay with the 3D and high fidelity stuff, but at least someone had the idea of making a successor to such a great game. :)

Van95

Aug 2, 2017
Does this game have any sex or only blowjobs because I remember there use to be some mods that allowed sex as well although i'm not sure.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Does this game have any sex or only blowjobs because I remember there use to be some mods that allowed sex as well although i'm not sure.
The base game is pure BJ, but yeah as you said there are several mods that implement different poses with more or less minor clipping glitches.
Just look around the new mod forums. Most of the old mods were brought over.

Dezmar

May 4, 2017
Activating Loader.swf initiates what my brower perceives as "This type of file can harm you computer." Do I run it anyway?

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Activating Loader.swf initiates what my brower perceives as "This type of file can harm you computer." Do I run it anyway?
Sure. You can run it, but not in a "brower". :p
You need to use a Flash Projector(preferably the one included in most Loader packages) since browsers have been limiting Flash's functionality for years now because it COULD be used for malicious code, but that shouldn't matter with a Projector... I think.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Does anyone have a mega pack of mods for this game?
If you mean Mega download links then I doubt it.
Just look around on the official mod forum. A lot of people have made Loader packs over there with all the basics(like a FLASH Projector, compatibility checks and instructions on using stuff) included and they're not too big so you can DL them from anywhere.
My personal favorite is SBY's pack, but I'll admit I'm having problems with finding any of the proper thread for those packs at the moment. :/

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
If you follow this link:

And do some searches on the /V/ boards, apparently the author of this game passed away in 2014.
It's BS. They put screenshot of some news article with "Konashion" inside. But whoever photoshoped that screenshoted article, left visible link to real news on DailyStar.uk, so when you go on that address you can see there is no "Konashion" inside. But that brings interesting question - who's sick enough to do those stuff? :FeelsBadMan:

Commando

Oct 13, 2016
It's BS. They put screenshot of some news article with "Konashion" inside. But whoever photoshoped that screenshoted article, left visible link to real news on DailyStar.uk, so when you go on that address you can see there is no "Konashion" inside. But that brings interesting question - who's sick enough to do those stuff? :FeelsBadMan:
Did not know that, glad to know or at least hope he is okay.

Weird people these days...

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
But that brings interesting question - who's sick enough to do those stuff? :FeelsBadMan:
I'd say still tamer people than those who look up dead people on social media and send photoshopped images of them dying to their relatives on their days of death. :/

As to faking something like THIS it's pretty general trolling. They just tried to use the constant confusion of people to mess with them.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
is there any DL thats has all the updates and is playable ready?
Depends on what you mean by "update".
The game has been abandoned by the creator and a modding community took it over. There's a forum dedicated to it(link on the first page) and they created a "loader" that allows modding. The loader gets expanded from time to time and I don't know if that's what you're looking for, but if you're looking for actual content you'll have to hunt down the mods that interest you and use them with the loader.

bael132

Jul 7, 2017
Depends on what you mean by "update".
The game has been abandoned by the creator and a modding community took it over. There's a forum dedicated to it(link on the first page) and they created a "loader" that allows modding. The loader gets expanded from time to time and I don't know if that's what you're looking for, but if you're looking for actual content you'll have to hunt down the mods that interest you and use them with the loader.
i mean it has the game and the latest mods on it... its very hard to find them.. i still got the version 1.12

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes