• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Flash Abandoned Super Deepthroat [v5.41a] [Konashion]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Nocdub

Nov 28, 2018
Is there a way for this to run smoothly? It starts well but when the percentage of the BJ goes up, the frames start to drop, when the guy cums they drop drastically. I have a decent computer, but I think this is getting bottlenecked somehow. Any tips for improving it?

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
Is there a way for this to run smoothly? It starts well but when the percentage of the BJ goes up, the frames start to drop, when the guy cums they drop drastically. I have a decent computer, but I think this is getting bottlenecked somehow. Any tips for improving it?
are you playing the exe, or a swf?

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
The SWF, I tried using media player classic and an open source swf player, i switched to the flash projector and it improved a little bit, but its still laggy.
try it with stand alone version 11.4
11.5 and higher takes a BIG performance hit.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Yeah sadly no matter how much we try FLASH is a demanding engine and this game can wreck it at times.
Most of the performance problems come from all the strands of saliva and cum as for whatever reason they are almost properly simulated.

There's a list of buttons under "Clear" in the options menu that's meant to get rid of them, but sadly it's manual and I think limiting the number of strands might only be done with .ini tweaks that I don't know about, but not sure.

Senketsu54

Apr 30, 2020
So my Flash player is built into my web browser and it wont give me the option to start the game using flash. I've tried to install flash directly to my PC but it wouldn't do it, it just said I have it built in my browser. Does anyone know how to start the game up in the browser. I'm using Microsoft Edge.

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
So my Flash player is built into my web browser and it wont give me the option to start the game using flash. I've tried to install flash directly to my PC but it wouldn't do it, it just said I have it built in my browser. Does anyone know how to start the game up in the browser. I'm using Microsoft Edge.
SO if you haven't been paying attention to stuff then the world is basically getting rid of FLASH altogether and most browsers have suspended support for it years ago, but even before that FLASH has sadly been gutted to the point where it wasn't even able to play the games already.

Now question: Have you read ANY of the posts here or did you just comment right away? I myself made several post already explaining this over and over again... through just 5 pages so it's not like some of the threads that have a random ass solution hidden in the far gone past. :cautious:

Sadly the game is pretty old in terms of base coding and more recent FLASH versions "bug out" when they try to run it.

If you get one of the "loader packs" from the mod forums ( ) those have a compatible FLASH player included and you only need to link SWF files to that so your system plays those with that all the time. :)

I won't lie. It's a pain to rummage through all the different packs and after downloading trying to figure out how to use them as well, but believe me the mod community has done WONDERS to this game and it's worth all the hassle. :winkytongue:

If you really just wanna try the game to see if you'd like to "waste" time on the packs you should look up an earlier version(I use 23.0, but my pack came with 11_sa and both run fine) of "Flash Player projector" if you don't have it already.

Reactions: Tenenbaum

feaympni

Jun 22, 2020

b800047

Jun 9, 2017
man i remember the days playing this...i would just open up a browser and if the internet went out, it would still play as if it was "downloaded"....until i closed it that...and for some reason when i saw the abbreviation SDT, i keep seeing STD XD

Reactions: a-pollo

King Icefyre

Feb 9, 2019
Late to the party, but I'm having trouble getting the full body shot, does anyone know how to zoom out so you see the whole body?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes