Flash Abandoned Super Deepthroat [v5.41a] [Konashion]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

defiantGoth

Mar 11, 2019
There is an updated loader version [5.45b] as of 2016-09-26 here: you do need to register an account though to download it. Posting because I believe it will be easier to mod on the latest version :p

ananasmayonez

Mar 2, 2022
Guys help me, How to find sdt modloader with league of legends version ? It doesn't appear on any site. If you have the file share this ? (Sorry for my bad English...)

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
Guys help me, How to find sdt modloader with league of legends version ? It doesn't appear on any site. If you have the file share this ? (Sorry for my bad English...)
seems to be the most recent version. How to get the characters to appear:
-start the game
-go to Options, Modding
-Char List Backup, Load
-select "lol v7.sdt"

If you want more lol characters try . Some new work appears from time to time even today.

ananasmayonez

Mar 2, 2022
seems to be the most recent version. How to get the characters to appear:
-start the game
-go to Options, Modding
-Char List Backup, Load
-select "lol v7.sdt"

If you want more lol characters try . Some new work appears from time to time even today.
Thank you so much. One last thing, do you have a working bukkake swf mod ? (can you share if you have ?) by the way i can't get into undertow. Proxy is not working there. Thank you again...

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
You mean the feature that's part of ? Where you press a button to enter bukkake mode and then a mouse click triggers ejaculation? Well, it's in the pack. I don't think it's right for me to just reupload it since it's up and running on Undertow.
If the site is blocked for you for some reason, try using a VPN/proxy server/phone data/a restaurant WiFi/internet cafe.

Also I don't think that feature is even needed since you can press K in vanilla game to make the guy cum instantly.

Reactions: ananasmayonez

Salvare000

Feb 21, 2021
Is there a way to play this on android with mods (or without is fine too)?

What I tried: using a .swf player to run the game, didn't function well
Looking around for .apk files but can't seem to find any either,

Maybe any of you found something?

Reactions: AtlasPrime77

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
Is there a way to play this on android with mods (or without is fine too)?

What I tried: using a .swf player to run the game, didn't function well
Looking around for .apk files but can't seem to find any either,

Maybe any of you found something?
Android is possible to playing .swf if the game only use 1 .swf (No data or other .swf files).
This game load many instances of .swf not just single, so it's impossible at least for now.
#CMIIW

Salvare000

Feb 21, 2021
Android is possible to playing .swf if the game only use 1 .swf (No data or other .swf files).
This game load many instances of .swf not just single, so it's impossible at least for now.
#CMIIW
I tried running the .swf game file to play it without mods, but the swf player app OR flash game player app from Play Store both don't work for me, is there anything else I can try? Or maybe a single .swf game file which is already modded for android or something?

Mi China+

Jun 20, 2019
I tried running the .swf game file to play it without mods, but the swf player app OR flash game player app from Play Store both don't work for me, is there anything else I can try? Or maybe a single .swf game file which is already modded for android or something?
Nope, there's no other way.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes