Flash Abandoned Super Deepthroat [v5.41a] [Konashion]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Does anyone have this version of the game? '' SUPERDEEPTHROAT V2.22.2H - SUPER DEEP THROAT IN ANIME FINAL '' i can't fucking download it from the original site, the sites that they choose to host the downloads are pure garbage, holy shit.
This torrent might help? right click and save link as. Haven't used the torrent let me know if it works. It says Mod Loader 12 / SuperDeepThroat v2.22.2h

Apr 12, 2018
Onde posso jogar o jogo? Quando abro em flash o jogo fica em torno de 5 fps
Cara, esse torrent tem uma versão em executável, não precisa de flash e, a principio, é uma versão mais atualizada com 666 garotas de anime.

This torrent might help? right click and save link as. Haven't used the torrent let me know if it works. It says Mod Loader 12 / SuperDeepThroat v2.22.2h
Só uma dica, tente falar em inglês, eu por exemplo uso o google tradutor, ajuda bastante, acho difícil pessoal te dar atenção falando em brazuques.

lhuty

Dec 13, 2017
Cara, esse torrent tem uma versão em executável, não precisa de flash e, a principio, é uma versão mais atualizada com 666 garotas de anime.

Só uma dica, tente falar em inglês, eu por exemplo uso o google tradutor, ajuda bastante, acho difícil pessoal te dar atenção falando em brazuques.
Now it's more playable. but I need to turn off the spit, the game seems to only run at 30 fps.
My PC is strong, so I don't understand why the performance is bad

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
Now it's more playable. but I need to turn off the spit, the game seems to only run at 30 fps.
My PC is strong, so I don't understand why the performance is bad
It is made in flash, it does not perform well on any computer.
There's some people on the SDT discord remaking the game in Godot, no idea how far along it is but the performance will be far better when that is ready.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
It is made in flash, it does not perform well on any computer.
There's some people on the SDT discord remaking the game in Godot, no idea how far along it is but the performance will be far better when that is ready.
Do you think it will be compatible with all the current mods and files SDT already has?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

sizzantaclaus

Sep 2, 2018
Do you think it will be compatible with all the current mods and files SDT already has?
The absolute limit of my very little knowledge on it is this:
1. It's being slowly made by, I think, 3 or 4 people sporadically via the
2. It is still very early but they do post updates in the #sdt-godot-port channel
3. I read that they are setting it up to be easily moddable from the get-go, but check with them for more info
4. The performance is already, as you would imagine, much better

That's all I know, for anything further go to the discord I linked above and ask them there, good luck!

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
This was one of the best games long time ago, well ahead of its time, shame there isn't a fully working one that lets you choose the desired size of the girls body as well, there is a hack I used but it's random success to load Breastv4plus in mods and then change the body size to be huge so as to simulate full size milf lol but would mostly revert back to max normal size body. But occasionally when pressing reset then going back to custom body size it would save it as extra large and then you can play about with different characters of much more leeway body size.

I think SDT is still better

Here's a torrent and a link where I got Loader SDT 8.5 and it comes with 666 girls and I think mods.
Anyone care to upload a direct download link for this? Can't do torrents here

• Red Heart

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
could anyone link me up to the latest version with all mods repacked or something please
I forgot the forum where I used to find it

Reactions: bonesy24

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021

You will need to make an account to download anything from the site, though.
The forums are cool and all but frankly im tired of making accounts to access stuff. Is there a way to download a "all in one" version of the game to upload to this thread?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes