Flash Abandoned Super Deepthroat [v5.41a] [Konashion]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Merosu

Jul 16, 2017
There is a newer game who looks like this, i cant remember the name. Someone can refresh me with games who looks like this?

Reactions: housewalker

Danutu745

Feb 10, 2018

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
This was one of the best games long time ago, well ahead of its time, shame there isn't a fully working one that lets you choose the desired size of the girls body as well, there is a hack I used but it's random success to load Breastv4plus in mods and then change the body size to be huge so as to simulate full size milf lol but would mostly revert back to max normal size body. But occasionally when pressing reset then going back to custom body size it would save it as extra large and then you can play about with different characters of much more leeway body size.

I think you are talking about "Lust's Cupid" maybe? https://f95zone.to/threads/lusts-cupid-v0-5-0-dinotonte.98892/
I just stumbled on this game in one of my folders and wanted to see if there was any update... looks like no.
I think SDT is still better

Here's a torrent and a link where I got Loader SDT 8.5 and it comes with 666 girls and I think mods.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikox and Danutu745

Danutu745

Feb 10, 2018
I also think that SDT is better, back in the day when it came out I thought it was the best and it still holds today.
I actually prefer this over Lust's Cupid, however I do like Lust's Cupid xray and inflation, I know there mods for SDT, I have a heavy modded version of the game that has xray and inflation, however the xray looks bad imo and the inflation never works.

But thx for the link I'll try it maybe it's better then what I got.

Reactions: Shizusan

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Also that torrent when downloaded said there was a virus in my kaspersky, It's a fake positive, I used it and there's no problems, just have to add it to safe list in your virus program. Also I played it too long time ago when it first came out, I think the creator died if I remember correct just nobody saw them again. A shame because the game could have been updated to be even better with more mods and updates to speed the frames etc..

Last edited:

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I also think that SDT is better, back in the day when it came out I thought it was the best and it still holds today.
I actually prefer this over Lust's Cupid, however I do like Lust's Cupid xray and inflation, I know there mods for SDT, I have a heavy modded version of the game that has xray and inflation, however the xray looks bad imo and the inflation never works.

But thx for the link I'll try it maybe it's better then what I got.
Actually btw curious what you got on SDT? Don't need to upload it or anything just wondering.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
There's still somewhat semi-active community at
Gotta love the I am over 18 pop up, cause as if you wasn't you would still click yes and get in lol oi I think that forum should just close and come to F95 what do you guys think?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
how to play this game?
If its loader 8.5 double click loader.swf otherwise it's probably if I remember correct SuperDeepThroat_1_21_1b.swf you would need adobe flash player either installed or standalone pack, just google or startpage.com adobe flash player standalone, the program has been abandoned donkey's years ago, but you can still download it, don't know about windows 10, I use windows 7 but think it still works on windows 10.

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
To THIS DAY nobody knows what happened with Konashion?

Also did anyone post the latest version from the undertow forum? Or is it only available from there?

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018

Also did anyone post the latest version from the undertow forum? Or is it only available from there?
He's had over 10 years now to deny the rumors about his death, it's just better to assume he's not coming back.

Latest version of what? The loaders? There has not been any updates that can be considered official since 2013. ModGuy, the creator of the loader linked in the OP hasn't been seen since 2019. Latest version of his loader is from 2016.

Last edited:

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
He's had over 10 years now to deny the rumors about his death, it's just better to assume he's not coming back.

Latest version of what? The loaders? There has not been any updates that can be considered official since 2013. ModGuy, the creator of the loader linked in the OP hasn't been seen since 2019. Latest version of his loader is from 2016.
Yeah, i meant the loader, i think the last version is 5.45d? The reason why i asked is because the only way to get it seems to be to make an account in the direct site, I thought someone would have uploaded it here.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Gotta love the I am over 18 pop up, cause as if you wasn't you would still click yes and get in lol oi I think that forum should just close and come to F95 what do you guys think?
Well, 75% of all games here use that disclaimer, which is actually only a requirement in one country on the globe as far as I know (the US).

In the rest of the world we are able to understand the consequence of our actions even when minors. And regardless, an indie developer can never be held accountable for what a person chooses to play! It's just plain stupid.

I saw more than once place that he was mentioned with "RIP".

s0m3b0dy

Apr 10, 2021
Well, 75% of all games here use that disclaimer, which is actually only a requirement in one country on the globe as far as I know (the US).

In the rest of the world we are able to understand the consequence of our actions even when minors. And regardless, an indie developer can never be held accountable for what a person chooses to play! It's just plain stupid.

I saw more than once place that he was mentioned with "RIP".
As far as i know the RIP is due to him not being online anymore. There was a tabloid saying he died but im pretty sure it was a meme.

Aligora

Oct 31, 2018
This was one of the best games long time ago, well ahead of its time, shame there isn't a fully working one that lets you choose the desired size of the girls body as well, there is a hack I used but it's random success to load Breastv4plus in mods and then change the body size to be huge so as to simulate full size milf lol but would mostly revert back to max normal size body. But occasionally when pressing reset then going back to custom body size it would save it as extra large and then you can play about with different characters of much more leeway body size.

I think SDT is still better

Here's a torrent and a link where I got Loader SDT 8.5 and it comes with 666 girls and I think mods.
For whatever reason I can't make an account on the site, (the site won't send me a validation email), can you upload the torrent link here, by chance?

Mtgwo

Aug 28, 2017
Does anyone have this version of the game? '' SUPERDEEPTHROAT V2.22.2H - SUPER DEEP THROAT IN ANIME FINAL '' i can't fucking download it from the original site, the sites that they choose to host the downloads are pure garbage, holy shit.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes