Mar 30, 2023

Secrets and Adventures
View attachment 2738634

The progress is good, I’m still missing some fragments of the text and retouching on Laura's path that is long and full of details and hot scenes. But I was able to put into the script everything else I have and create logical connections between the scenes. Emma/Zoe and James' path has been successfully completed e right now I’ve started to test them.
View attachment 2738635

I apologize for the delay it's taking so long cause the game is complicated. I should have finished retouching everything in PS but I had too many problems with clothes, like this one:
View attachment 2738637

At this moment the progress is this:
View attachment 2738640

Laura: Lustful Secrets
I’m proud to announce that I have made a lot of progress in creating the new maps for Laura Lustful Secrets.

Thanks for your support,
D.A.
Can you send this picture again ****

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I hope so.. maybe I can be criticized for being impatient, but the subjects of all the games I play are progressing very slowly. I'm starting to get annoyed with this now.
I told what will be because I know stuff coming up, so don't hope, wait and after enjoy (y) Dark wanted slow start for first two releases to tell the story about island, in upcoming update story will continue but with real hot stuff:p

Reactions: carter15

carter15

Mar 19, 2019
I hope so.. maybe I can be criticized for being impatient, but the subjects of all the games I play are progressing very slowly. I'm starting to get annoyed with this now.
With all due respect I tell you, I don't know what the other games are, but keep in mind that this game will now release the third update... it's not normal to have so many sex scenes so soon in the games, because first, you have to be introduced the story and the relationships between the characters.

Reactions: Mourka and Obranyi

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
With all due respect I tell you, I don't know what the other games are, but keep in mind that this game will now release the third update... it's not normal to have so many sex scenes so soon in the games, because first, you have to be introduced the story and the relationships between the characters.
That's what I replied him and this logic Dark follow.

carter15

Mar 19, 2019
That's what I replied him and this logic Dark follow.
It is that it is the logical way to carry out any game, having a story, relationships and context beforehand. The only difference here is that the relationship between the main characters we already know from LLS, but the plot of the island we still know little about.

I imagine that we will have two sex scenes and some groping (as in the previous William playing with Emma or Jack playing with Laura).

Reactions: Mourka and Obranyi

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
It is that it is the logical way to carry out any game, having a story, relationships and context beforehand. The only difference here is that the relationship between the main characters we already know from LLS, but the plot of the island we still know little about.

I imagine that we will have two sex scenes and some groping (as in the previous William playing with Emma or Jack playing with Laura).
Coming up plenty of hot scenes like always with hilarious situations :ROFLMAO:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
excited for the new update. I have my hopes that there's some Emma sex scene.
I guess no sex for her yet, don't forget she is virgin in island too like in LLS, hot naughty scenes could be, without penetration.

Bustapr

May 22, 2017
I guess no sex for her yet, don't forget she is virgin in island too like in LLS, hot naughty scenes could be, without penetration.
Theres plenty of options for degeneracy. She might "think" she's a virgin in LLS, but she was actually poked in her sleep. Or poked on the back end. We'll see.

carter15

Mar 19, 2019
Since 0.2 Emma's virginity shouldn't be an obstacle. At the moment that Dark gave Laura a ring that allows her to return to the past, it gives you infinite possibilities, Emma could lose her virginity in each version with a different one and coincidentally Laura went back to the past so that everything would stay the same. Also, we already saw Emma having sex in LSS (James's imagination), this would not stop being the "same".

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes