JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Show us some pictures of what goes on in the new game please
Dude, I know you drive fast and furiously, but could you also read fast and furiously? If you do that and read this forum posts (only 4 pages not that much) especially the 1st page, you will get the idea of what contents of this 'new' game. Then, if you fast and furiously download and play the game, you have experience it yourself, no need to looks at pictures. Cheers.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I just read all your comments about my game.
Thank you guys for the compliments and suggestions.
For those who didn't like the game thanks for giving it a chance.
I plan to release LLS in a month and LIA in a month and a half. (This time may be longer depending on the size of the updates.)

Thanks for the feedback

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Can't wait to see more of this... Laura LS being RPGM is annoying to play but the potential for lots of fucking on the island in this one is making me salivate!! :devilish::devilish:
:D Oh yes, you can be sure there will be a lot of fuck on the island damn I'm looking forward to it I can't wait to wait for the next update :p:p

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I plan to release LLS in a month and LIA in a month and a half. (This time may be longer depending on the size of the updates.)

Thanks for the feedback
Laura LS is a better story than this one. I wouldn't mind if you converted Laura LS to RenPy, so I could save at any point. Laura IA is, so far, strictly a VN with no choices. That's a bit boring. My opinion is that you should do one at a time, preferably Laura LS.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Laura LS is a better story than this one. I wouldn't mind if you converted Laura LS to RenPy, so I could save at any point. Laura IA is, so far, strictly a VN with no choices. That's a bit boring. My opinion is that you should do one at a time, preferably Laura LS.
I am pretty sure you have no background in game development (and software development in general) just based of your profile picture :LUL:, just kidding, actually based on your comment, because someone with that background will NOT make such comment.

Please give the developer the chance and opportunity to "crawl before he can stand up, walk before he can run" with Ren'Py. Although he can already "fly" with RPGM but Ren'Py is something totally different, it is like comparing Mandarin language with Swahili language. I don't even play the game or familiar with the developer but I applaude his bold decision and effort. I understand your predicament because you are only seeing things in the short term but if you broaden your horizon to long term, you might see things differently. Cheers.

Reactions: Obranyi

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I am pretty sure you have no background in game development (and software development in general) just based of your profile picture :LUL:, just kidding, actually based on your comment, because someone with that background will NOT make such comment.

Please give the developer the chance and opportunity to "crawl before he can stand up, walk before he can run" with Ren'Py. Although he can already "fly" with RPGM but Ren'Py is something totally different, it is like comparing Mandarin language with Swahili language. I don't even play the game or familiar with the developer but I applaude his bold decision and effort. I understand your predicament because you are only seeing things in the short term but if you broaden your horizon to long term, you might see things differently. Cheers.
It can be done. The developer of Anna Exciting Affection did it. Besides this developer is not exactly "flying" in RPGM. We don't even have a quest log to track our next move. Besides that he doesn't end each episode at a point where we can save, so we often have to replay the last scene of the previous release or in the case of v1.4, which was also released today, start over again. I'll believe he is flying when his RPGM skills create a product equal to Lisa by Pale Grass. I was not angered by your reply to my post. I just thought you might want to know the foundation for my remarks.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020

Thanks for the feedback
THANKS developer.. the game is beautiful... and all the characters in it. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: (y)(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: Obranyi

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
It can be done. The developer of Anna Exciting Affection did it. Besides this developer is not exactly "flying" in RPGM. We don't even have a quest log to track our next move. Besides that he doesn't end each episode at a point where we can save, so we often have to replay the last scene of the previous release or in the case of v1.4, which was also released today, start over again. I'll believe he is flying when his RPGM skills create a product equal to Lisa by Pale Grass. I was not angered by your reply to my post. I just thought you might want to know the foundation for my remarks.
Since that is the case, we all might have to wait a little longer before the work produces sizeable fruits :HideThePain:, since NOT all developers are equal too. Hopefully the dev can develop faster (and better) in Ren'Py than in RPGM otherwise all hopes are just hopes then:eek:. Definitely the dev needs development help for Ren'Py and RPGM above all else:unsure: and support (generally). Cheers.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Pathetic prudes.
Maybe you meant to say "prunes"? Or, maybe prunes would be the answer to your restricted disposition. Regardless, we have no clue as to what you're trying to say.

In regard to the comparison of this story vs the original....hands down the latter over the former.

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes