Jafijafi

Oct 8, 2020
- For Windows user with game initialization problem, unzip the attached script inside the game folder.

- For MAC users try to make like fabyoxx said:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Many corrections will be made in this update!
I'm preparing everything!
Thank you all for your feedback.
this one solve the problem, thank you!

hmmm22

Dec 5, 2019
Did this 0.4 version bring anything new because i checked the changelog and well there was nothing so i am curious i don't want download and play the same content?

Last edited:
Reactions: pleaseletme

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Did this 0.4 version bring anything new because i checked the changelog and well there was nothing so i am curious i don't download and play the same content?
A lot of different and very hot content. Depending on your choices from previous updates you will see certain scenes. 4 paths present in the game.

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Having not played any of the 'Laura' games or versions prior to jumping onto this one, it was fun.

The only "poor bastard I felt sorry for" was actually Drake. He was royally fucked over by Nina but it was unclear if he had really died on the wild goose chase that Nina stupidly sent him on, or that was just another layer of deception she fell for from the chief.

I had to laugh and shake my head at the entire campfire scene with Laura and Nina. Nina seems to actually acknowledge, at least at first, that she had fucked up but as the story progressed both she and Laura did the typical, and hypocritical, excuse making for why her actions weren't actually harmful. I somehow don't think that if the situations had been reversed, with Drake fucking someone else when Nina went away, or Sam fucking some other chick for the paper thin 'justified' reasons Laura gave, that Laura or Nina would forgive Drake or Sam, and yet here they are saying that they did no wrong, failing to take any sort of ownership of actions, etc. Fairly typical as a trope (and pretty much how people IRL try to justify things like that).

Anywho.. As mentioned I had not played any of the other games but found myself cheering for Jack and William more than anyone else really. The best/most fun sex scenes I thought were (across all that I saw): 1) the girls giving Jack the double BJ, especially how Zoe got Emma involved, that was great, 2) William fucking the shit out of Zoe, 3) Jack and Emma's river thigh job/start of anal, and then 4) all the rest. Laura's scene was pretty boring, I get some would like it because Samual saw it but didn't realize, so it hit that fetish, but from just a "that sex was hot" it was fairly boring. Same thing with the two idiot (tweedledum and tweedledee) guys involved with Zoe and Emma. William and Emma has promise but didn't really kick over to sex, and same with Jack and Laura's night rub.

James and Samuel are easy to dislike and root against, and Zoe's "lets have fun" and Emma's "I really want sex but worried cause it's the first time" personalities were fun. I think Emma will act like Zoe once she crosses that last boundary. Hoping that we see more of Laura with others, but have a sneaking suspicion that the chief will fuck her before anyone else, which is a shame. Again, no idea what she's done in other games, but in this one I'd really cheer for Jack to tap that next before anyone else does and for it not to be a mistake or her asleep, but actually doing it on purpose with him.

Will be fun to see where the next version goes, and although I know it's going to happen because of this type of game, I really hope there's a way to NOT have the evil chief fuck all the women and 'win' but I doubt that will be possible. I'd be much happier with Jack doing more of the women, him and Emma/Zoe or Emma/Laura threesome would be really hot, but we'll see.

EDIT: Forgot to add about the city stuff.. Sam's sister is hot, she was good in all her scenes. She's a slut and knows it, lol. Jess was funny how she found out that she HAD done the right thing, then.. she didn't.. lol... She's just the dumb slut (at least she acknowledges it) who fucks around, then if eventually caught will try to excuse away her actions and then blame whoever guy kicks her ass to the curb, as the guy being mean and unreasonable.. lol.. Her fiance is the typical beta cuck so not surprising on that part of the story, it was pretty cliched.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Having not played any of the 'Laura' games or versions prior to jumping onto this one, it was fun.

The only "poor bastard I felt sorry for" was actually Drake. He was royally fucked over by Nina but it was unclear if he had really died on the wild goose chase that Nina stupidly sent him on, or that was just another layer of deception she fell for from the chief.

I had to laugh and shake my head at the entire campfire scene with Laura and Nina. Nina seems to actually acknowledge, at least at first, that she had fucked up but as the story progressed both she and Laura did the typical, and hypocritical, excuse making for why her actions weren't actually harmful. I somehow don't think that if the situations had been reversed, with Drake fucking someone else when Nina went away, or Sam fucking some other chick for the paper thin 'justified' reasons Laura gave, that Laura or Nina would forgive Drake or Sam, and yet here they are saying that they did no wrong, failing to take any sort of ownership of actions, etc. Fairly typical as a trope (and pretty much how people IRL try to justify things like that).

Anywho.. As mentioned I had not played any of the other games but found myself cheering for Jack and William more than anyone else really. The best/most fun sex scenes I thought were (across all that I saw): 1) the girls giving Jack the double BJ, especially how Zoe got Emma involved, that was great, 2) William fucking the shit out of Zoe, 3) Jack and Emma's river thigh job/start of anal, and then 4) all the rest. Laura's scene was pretty boring, I get some would like it because Samual saw it but didn't realize, so it hit that fetish, but from just a "that sex was hot" it was fairly boring. Same thing with the two idiot (tweedledum and tweedledee) guys involved with Zoe and Emma. William and Emma has promise but didn't really kick over to sex, and same with Jack and Laura's night rub.

James and Samuel are easy to dislike and root against, and Zoe's "lets have fun" and Emma's "I really want sex but worried cause it's the first time" personalities were fun. I think Emma will act like Zoe once she crosses that last boundary. Hoping that we see more of Laura with others, but have a sneaking suspicion that the chief will fuck her before anyone else, which is a shame. Again, no idea what she's done in other games, but in this one I'd really cheer for Jack to tap that next before anyone else does and for it not to be a mistake or her asleep, but actually doing it on purpose with him.

Will be fun to see where the next version goes, and although I know it's going to happen because of this type of game, I really hope there's a way to NOT have the evil chief fuck all the women and 'win' but I doubt that will be possible. I'd be much happier with Jack doing more of the women, him and Emma/Zoe or Emma/Laura threesome would be really hot, but we'll see.

EDIT: Forgot to add about the city stuff.. Sam's sister is hot, she was good in all her scenes. She's a slut and knows it, lol. Jess was funny how she found out that she HAD done the right thing, then.. she didn't.. lol... She's just the dumb slut (at least she acknowledges it) who fucks around, then if eventually caught will try to excuse away her actions and then blame whoever guy kicks her ass to the curb, as the guy being mean and unreasonable.. lol.. Her fiance is the typical beta cuck so not surprising on that part of the story, it was pretty cliched.
Thanks for the feedback, The game will have four endings so it depends on your choices how it will end.

Reactions: Will619

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Paths Guide:
  • Pirates (Captain Drake and his crew)
    I have a good idea! - > put on Nina's clothes and try to convince Drake
  • Fatniac (Jack Tricks)
    I have a good idea! - > Release the Snake
  • Bastar Brothers Corruption (Black brothers Papa and ku the tribal people)
    Keep William's decision -> Repel the insect
  • Pilgrim (James journey)
    Keep William's decision -> Leave the insect

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Paths Guide:
  • Pirates (Captain Drake and his crew)
    I have a good idea! - > put on Nina's clothes and try to convince Drake
  • Fatniac (Jack Tricks)
    I have a good idea! - > Release the Snake
  • Bastar Brothers Corruption (Black brothers Papa and ku the tribal people)
    Keep William's decision -> Repel the insect
  • Pilgrim (James journey)
    Keep William's decision -> Leave the insect
Anyway too have Jack or Williams knock up the girls

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes