NightexCZ

Jul 20, 2020
For the next update it would be great to see a little more of Emma's corruption, since she said she loves her brother, to see her corrupted by temptation and lust, and for James to see how his sister moves further and further away from him.

Reactions: Dark Anu

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Must say very good game. Added to the list of my favourites. Please somebidy tell me while chasing Samuel with a woman. How to get past that dog?

Dagaba

May 18, 2018
Does anyone know the base model name used to create Laura
She looks like cosplayer and costume designer ZoeVolf (look her up on Twitter). Wish game dev adjusted model to be more closely to original. The girl has body of a goddess, no need to ruin it with oversized ugly butt

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019
She looks like cosplayer and costume designer ZoeVolf (look her up on Twitter). Wish game dev adjusted model to be more closely to original. The girl has body of a goddess, no need to ruin it with oversized ugly butt
yeah that didn't tell me anything about the actual daz model used. and her ass is quite nice. but with that said i will look her up

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
thats what I thought too. I'm glad im not the only one that saw it. I thought I was going crazy there for a moment.
A way better version, face is different & tits not 2 balloons as in Manila at least

Last edited:

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
does laura have big tits tho?
Yes she have big tits but more natural tits! Not 2 inflated balloons, i hate that in games :ROFLMAO:

And don't get me wrong i love Manila's story, plot & game but my only downside is her tits. In my opinion Laura is a much improved version that if Dark Anu was inspired by Manila at all..

Last edited:

Runner17

Jun 14, 2020
Onlyquality!

More choices will be added in the future.

Map events will not disappear until you click on it.

Maybe someday in the future for now I don't have time.

Sim!

During of truth or dare game the player will have three options and in only one of them Laura have sex with Joe. As I said before I'll change the game little by little, The idea is to add an "Insatiable Husband" route and allow the players to choose with who they wants to have sex.

Victoria 7

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Surely I'll have many bugs to fix in this version.
Thanks for reporting!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like Jack, got to root for the poor guy! LOL!

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes