88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
I hope the dev managed to completely rework the game interface otherwise I don't think I will be interested in this game anymore
this version CH2 v01 is boring and practically unplayable

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
I hope the dev managed to completely rework the game interface otherwise I don't think I will be interested in this game anymore
this version CH2 v01 is boring and practically unplayable
He added quest log, plenty new hot content. Much much more playable and interesting than first release.

Apr 16, 2022
My only disappointment was the black kid didn't actually get to stick it in her.

Other than that, a great patch after 3 very disappointing ones (One Laura and two island shit spinoff that I don't like). Glad everything is back on the right track.

Personally I'd have him drop the shitty island spinoff and just focus on the main game but it's not up to me and far from me trying to tell the author what to do, just my personal opinion.

dawgue

Aug 12, 2021
My only disappointment was the black kid didn't actually get to stick it in her.

Other than that, a great patch after 3 very disappointing ones (One Laura and two island shit spinoff that I don't like). Glad everything is back on the right track.

Personally I'd have him drop the shitty island spinoff and just focus on the main game but it's not up to me and far from me trying to tell the author what to do, just my personal opinion.
Fuck!! I was kinda looking forward to Marcus fucking Laura...:mad:

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes