Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
From Discord- The special chapter is almost done, I'm working on the last scene right now, there are several new features that I'm testing and will be added in the main game. This update have same size as a normal update. More than 500 images, 26 hot animations and some new features as I told before!
SPOILER_MTMNCDVTNTEFCOCDPNN0.png

SidWeideman

Nov 12, 2022
you say person I say pixels..it's just a made up story don't take it seriously
You can say whatever you want. I don't want or need your advice.

As for taking things serious vs. not serious, I question the validity of anyone feeling the need to drop something that ridiculous in the middle of a conversation that had nothing to do with them.

Find some other conversation to flex in, keyboard cowboy. My mom's been married twice. I've got enough dads.

• Haha
Reactions: Kotobiki

Albay

Jul 4, 2021
From Discord- The special chapter is almost done, I'm working on the last scene right now, there are several new features that I'm testing and will be added in the main game. This update have same size as a normal update. More than 500 images, 26 hot animations and some new features as I told before!
View attachment 3215835
When will you publish it?

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
Did they specify? Christmas of which year?
lmao he'll release it he's just running late, to be fair other devs have done waaaay worse, cut him some slack, I'd hate for him to stop because it will feel like a job, and I'd rather have an update once per year than the game stopped completely if you get what i mean

RodBo

May 24, 2020
lmao he'll release it he's just running late, to be fair other devs have done waaaay worse, cut him some slack, I'd hate for him to stop because it will feel like a job, and I'd rather have an update once per year than the game stopped completely if you get what i mean
I know, I just couldn't stop myself :LOL:

Ressxd

May 28, 2020
Does the renpy version contain everything the rpgm version had? Or do you have to play the rpgm first then the renpy version?

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Weniger anzeigen
Hello guys!!!
2024 has begun!!!! I tried to deliver this special update before the end of the year but it was impossible because I wanted to deliver something really special for you and not just an ordinary update! I wish you all the happiness this year, so I'll do my best to deliver exciting and fun updates.
Here is the special update I made for you, I hope you like it:
DOWNLOADS:
WINDOWS :
- high quality: -
- compressed: -
MAC :
- high quality:
- compressed: -
ANDROID :

NOTE: This special episode is not included in the main game because it's too big to be part of it. The LLS game with this special included in high quality would have 11gb in 0.2 version.

Thanks for your support,
for my opinion a waste of time

3.90 star(s) 54 Votes