hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Shouldn't it say male protagonist? I just started playing and I'm controlling the husband.

Great first impression btw. Good writing, good music queue, hot woman. *watched*

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Anu

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
1632225409298.png

O boi. Another day another nice dev making a beautiful hotwife game for us with an amazing protagonist, i loved every second of this game. Altho i gotta say i saw some unfair comments about the game, seriously they're not making enough hotwife games, so appreciate what we have...

zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
View attachment 1415576

O boi. Another day another nice dev making a beautiful hotwife game for us with an amazing protagonist, i loved every second of this game. Altho i gotta say i saw some unfair comments about the game, seriously they're not making enough hotwife games, so appreciate what we have...
Wait.. so is this a hotwife game? Like husband willingly lets his wife cheat?

I would have played this had I known.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I think the dev has skills; the game works smoothly and it almost has a ToN feel to the graphics. The interface is really well done, plus the wife is hot. Unfortunately, I got bored with the story pretty quickly. This story would have been fine a few years ago, but with all the good quality stories with content out there today, it's hard to compare.

Also, this really seems like a VN so I am not sure why we are still seeing new RPGM games. Ren'py is made for VNs and it is a lot easier to use. IMO, and I have no facts to back me up on this, you will turn off a lot of potential players just because it's RPGM.

I do think there is a lot of potential, and I will keep my eye on it. Good luck!

Jul 20, 2020
Hola oscuro anu, acabo de jugar el juego y oh mierda, pero qué increíble tanto de principio a fin
Muy bien pero espero que para otra actualización tenga más escenas. !A question the next update will be at the beginning or end of October.?

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thanks to you for making a delicious game, for my libido....
Sorry for my English, but it is not my mother language.
I really love reading comments like yours. Because I love Laura and I like to know you love her too.

Hola oscuro anu, acabo de jugar el juego y oh mierda, pero qué increíble tanto de principio a fin
Muy bien pero espero que para otra actualización tenga más escenas. !A question the next update will be at the beginning or end of October.?
Hola GreeperDark3dART, Between September 30th and October 7th. I'm building a new hardware and I have to assemble the "Frankenstein" :ROFLMAO: for this reason I can't say the exact release day.

Reactions: GreeperDark3dART

Klanz

Nov 5, 2019
Spanish translation updated / Traducción al español actualizada - v1.6
PD: Solo tienen que extraer el contenido del archivo RAR en la carpeta del juego y reemplazar...
PD2: Si tiene alguna duda o problema, envíame un mensaje privado

OJO: Esta es una traducción automática, por lo cual se encontraran muchas ambigüedades, e incluso textos fuera del cuadro de dialogo, la versión manual la iré haciendo poco a poco, ya que por razones personales, no puedo invertir mucho tiempo en hacer traducciones.

Thanks you Dark Anu

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 53 Votes