xmrrobotx

May 13, 2019
Cant change clothes, when i try to go away from home area it says are you crazy lets change clothes first. I have looked at the first aid box and james clothes and everything, even went to gallery, I dont get it what am i missing?

yes
me too....... :/

xmrrobotx

May 13, 2019
Cant change clothes, when i try to go away from home area it says are you crazy lets change clothes first. I have looked at the first aid box and james clothes and everything, even went to gallery, I dont get it what am i missing?
pls help ....

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Wow that was a hot update and one of your longest too, LMAO when Sam dove out the window like in a cartoon and landed on the cat & in shit.
i have the same issue as everybody else cant go past jacks house in daisy dukes shorts, even though earlier laura and mom went to grocery store in same outfit.
the patreon code works to see the gallery but she cant change clothes, so im guessing its a bug

Reactions: Dark Anu

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Wow that was a hot update and one of your longest too, LMAO when Sam dove out the window like in a cartoon and landed on the cat & in shit.
i have the same issue as everybody else cant go past jacks house in daisy dukes shorts, even though earlier laura and mom went to grocery store in same outfit.
the patreon code works to see the gallery but she cant change clothes, so im guessing its a bug
hello can you tell me is there fuck scene in this update I mean full sex or not yet ??

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
hello can you tell me is there fuck scene in this update I mean full sex or not yet ??
yes between Laura's mom and albert in the grocery store.
Laura had had full sex in previous update's

View attachment 1734748

I found that seems impossible to progress after this message.

I go back in the house but there is not possibility to change clothes.

can we confirm that is a bug?

By the way the game is getting better.. but..in my opinion there are two many paths opening..
Yeah same here. I wonder if it is the end of the update?

3.90 star(s) 53 Votes