Sense_9

Oct 25, 2021
Hello everyone ! amazing game !
Can we except an update at the beginning of September do you guys think??
And btw who knows when Laura lustful island will come here? at the same time of Laura lustful secrets? But its gonna be 2 differents games right?

carter15

Mar 19, 2019

Hello guys,
I started to create the scenes for 1.3 version. Let me tell you a little about this version. After a stressful day James decides to go to Marcus' house where he managed to get hired as Bubba's helper, James can now breathe a sigh of relief (or maybe not).

After rescuing James from prison and accepting to work undercover Laura will receive an important package and a mysterious video call.

Laura needs to find a place and for that she will need Jack's help but something tells me he is busy!
hahahaha of couse, busy!!

and... What will Laura find in this wonderful place?

Meanwhile, Samuel as usual is creating a new problem with David's help.

And what will the first night on the island be like?
; )
Need something? send me a message
Feel lonely? go to our
Thanks for your support,
Hi, can you upload the images again?, they cannot be seen:cry:

TY(y)

Hello everyone ! amazing game !
Can we except an update at the beginning of September do you guys think??
And btw who knows when Laura lustful island will come here? at the same time of Laura lustful secrets? But its gonna be 2 differents games right?
It seems to me that the update would be out in two or three weeks for non-patreons, it's a guess.
It seems that it will be an alternative DLC to the original game, they will not be released at the same time. At the moment there doesn't seem to be any news about the DLC, Dark Anu will be very busy with 1.3.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sense_9

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
Why is everybody a Jack fan? I want to see those dudes from the beach come back and finish what they started with Lara, or the drunken poker players poke her
Simple answer: they're more developed charachters. I also want a continuation with the poker guys because they've been there from the beginning and we have a good idea about who they are. The assholes on the beach are just random playboys who where just kind of there and got lucky to bump into some sluts. They can fuck off for all I care but I bet we'll see them again.

Reactions: Obranyi

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Simple answer: they're more developed charachters. I also want a continuation with the poker guys because they've been there from the beginning and we have a good idea about who they are. The assholes on the beach are just random playboys who where just kind of there and got lucky to bump into some sluts. They can fuck off for all I care but I bet we'll see them again.
I don’t think they are random playboys, the one guy works at the gym Lara goes to as personal trainer and the other is dating James bestfriend.
I think the random playboy would be guys at post office or the police station

michelita

Aug 24, 2020
I don’t think they are random playboys, the one guy works at the gym Lara goes to as personal trainer and the other is dating James bestfriend.
I think the random playboy would be guys at post office or the police station
OK remove the word random from my post I guess. Both are douchebags. I have no patience for guys that have things happen for them with no effort

LynxLinks

Nov 29, 2021
I've played this online but if I was to download and play through the current version would my saves allow me to pickup where I left off in the future updates?

EDIT: NM, I downloaded and my online saves had been saved locally.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes