AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I don't know what to do after David surprises Laura in the bathroom(sex through door scene).
It doesn't seem anything proceeds the plot.

I did find the shirt in the bedroom that shows Samuel's background and him caring for his sister, but after that I'm equally stuck as it leads nowhere.

EDIT: I've tried playing an earlier save. As soon as I'm doing with the "David toilet sex while Samuel is drunk" scene, I can't find any more content.

Last edited:

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hello everyone, I noticed that many people are having problems with old saves and this is due to the fact that I have implemented autosave in this version of Laura.
The order of the saves was changed so that one of the slots became the "Autosave" slot so your old save with the old numbering will not work.
Common problems like:
- A continuous loud noise during the save screen.
- Empty save screen.
- Triggers not working to activate events.

If you have these problems please use the saves inside the game folder.

Reactions: globsis

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I don't know what to do after David surprises Laura in the bathroom(sex through door scene).
It doesn't seem anything proceeds the plot.

I did find the shirt in the bedroom that shows Samuel's background and him caring for his sister, but after that I'm equally stuck as it leads nowhere.

EDIT: I've tried playing an earlier save. As soon as I'm doing with the "David toilet sex while Samuel is drunk" scene, I can't find any more content.
Try to complete all the events on the map.
If you are lost, see the walkthrough

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Try to complete all the events on the map.
If you are lost, see the walkthrough
Would you be willing to give a save that's timed just before the "David bathroom door sex" scene?
I'm thinking my save is probably corrupted.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Seems to me that by the change log gallery is updated until v1. 1.
Do it have different saves for different paths or something, are all sex scenes not available in the gallery mode?
I will update gallery in 1.4 (y)

grandpa treasure poster

is the poster is real game or just fake name its like art Emilia & Joseph creator
i'm looking for this game too, if someone knows tell us please!
what's the name of the game that Marcus and his friend are watching? ( they mentioned that the mother is called Alice and the daughter is called Erika) The game looks like bawdy traditions...
Grandpa's treasure is a game about Arnold, Laura's uncle. The demo will be available for patrons, subscribers and you to test this soon. I am creating this game in partnership with another artist, so my work here is only in the story and programming of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Can someone please update this Android port
Try to run it in Joiplay!

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Dark Anu What I'm guessing should have happened is that either a bathing suit should've been in the bathroom or Emma and James should've been in their rooms. Neither is the case... Something is wrong.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Would you be willing to give a save that's timed just before the "David bathroom door sex" scene?
I'm thinking my save is probably corrupted.
I think I will have to change js script as this one is causing too many problems, I am trying to fix that.

My sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I noticed something.
I played some time ago and I got into a beach somewhere in an island with fatty and others.
playing the latest version there no such scene.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Dark Anu I've narrowed down the problem a bit.
I started a new game and played it at 8x speed with as mod to ease the pain of doing it all again.

The problem is, specifically, James was not in his room so I could start the beach map encounter.

This encounter should've been available way before.

The reason it wasn't(along with a few other map encounters) was probably that my save was started in v0.1(dunno if it was called 0.1, but I started playing the moment it came on f95 and migrated the saves for every version). The necessary variables to spawn the encounters was added after I'd already played past them.

For most encounters that's not a big problem, you just miss it. The beach encounter however progresses the game. To me it even looks like you can trigger the beach early and skip part of the story, but I'm not sure about that.

Dark Anu

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I noticed something.
I played some time ago and I got into a beach somewhere in an island with fatty and others.
playing the latest version there no such scene.
Dark Anu I've narrowed down the problem a bit.
I started a new game and played it at 8x speed with as mod to ease the pain of doing it all again.

The problem is, specifically, James was not in his room so I could start the beach map encounter.

This encounter should've been available way before.

The reason it wasn't(along with a few other map encounters) was probably that my save was started in v0.1(dunno if it was called 0.1, but I started playing the moment it came on f95 and migrated the saves for every version). The necessary variables to spawn the encounters was added after I'd already played past them.

For most encounters that's not a big problem, you just miss it. The beach encounter however progresses the game. To me it even looks like you can trigger the beach early and skip part of the story, but I'm not sure about that.
As I said before, you need to use the saves inside the folder or start a new game because the autosave and new variables.
Now I have some problems with the autosave script that I used, I will try to fix it or find another good script for it.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
As I said before, you need to use the saves inside the folder or start a new game because the autosave and new variables.
Now I have some problems with the autosave script that I used, I will try to fix it or find another good script for it.
The problem was the same in v1.2. I didn't mention it back then because I had other games to play and not enough time.
In fact, the version I tested it earlier with was both 1.2 and 1.3.
However, yes, the saves in 1.3 or a new game would work. It would just be nice if the saves were far enough back instead of skipping content.

neronxx

Jul 2, 2021
In the previous two versions, for me, the game was about traveling to Uncle Jack's island
But in the new version, there is no news about the island

Is it the same for you?

malak@s

Dec 26, 2018
In the previous two versions, for me, the game was about traveling to Uncle Jack's island
But in the new version, there is no news about the island

Is it the same for you?
Yeah. It's going to be a separate game for that.

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes