Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
here you go virgins

Mini guide:
(use save 7 )
. Enter the Dojo.
2. After leaving the Dojo, go straight ahead.
3. Pick up the letter in front of Jack's house.
4. After leaving the temple, go home and enter the kitchen.
5. After hearing Samuel and David go to the alley.
6. Talk to Jessica in front of the office building.
7. Go to Joe's bar.
8. Go to Kisha's clothing store.
9. Go back to the alley and call Jess.
10. Find the house on the beach and go inside (top side of your screen).
11. Go home.
12. Go to Joe's bar.
13. Go back home.
Downloads:
Laura: Lustful Secrets

Version 1.4c Windows = (Only old images are compressed.)
Laura: Island adventures
Version 0.1 Windows =
Version 0.1 MAC =

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Dark Anu pls listen to this
Perfect idea for island adventure sleeping scene
Jack will think laura his dead wife and start kissing then have sex with her
Samuel will hear the bed shaking sounds and try to get up to check on them..but william will roll on top of him preventing him from getting up xD
And we have animation split screen one screen showing jack fucking laura under him .. the other one william on top of samuel and he cant get up ..pls Like guys for him to make it happen :D

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

naughtysexy55

Aug 26, 2020
Dark Anu pls listen to this
Perfect idea for island adventure sleeping scene
Jack will think laura his dead wife and start kissing then have sex with her
Samuel will hear the bed shaking sounds and try to get up to check on them..but william will roll on top of him preventing him from getting up xD
And we have animation split screen one screen showing jack fucking laura under him .. the other one william on top of samuel and he cant get up ..pls Like guys for him to make it happen :D
Dead Wife ? since when ? the guy is a fucking virgin, but i do like the idea of Jack fucking Laura :sneaky:

Kublaikhan

Sep 27, 2018
I played the updated and subscribed to his patreon because of this update. Why?

Because it is a fruitful update in regards to the content. There are multiple scenes, not just one or two in addition to the previous ones. The sex scenes were diversified, meaning we got a lot more interracial than before, which is a good thing.

I would not mind paying more to his patreon if he continues to deliver updates like this one in regards to the content.

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020

Because it is a fruitful update in regards to the content. There are multiple scenes, not just one or two in addition to the previous ones. The sex scenes were diversified, meaning we got a lot more interracial than before, which is a good thing.

I would not mind paying more to his patreon if he continues to deliver updates like this one in regards to the content.
but I do the same, because I want to see the development of my favorite game and more content, and I understand that without our support this will not happen, if each of us chip in a couple of bucks, the game will reach a new level ;)

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
just an incredible update, all the scenes are super hot and varied, I can only praise the author, he did an incredible job:love::love::love:, I especially want to praise the author for the sex scene at the party, it was extremely hot, the guys watch how their girls are fucked and at the same time enjoy it without even realizing that these are their women:devilish:, I can only praise your imagination, this scene in the game will be remembered by me for a long time(y)

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
just an incredible update, all the scenes are super hot and varied, I can only praise the author, he did an incredible job:love::love::love:, I especially want to praise the author for the sex scene at the party, it was extremely hot, the guys watch how their girls are fucked and at the same time enjoy it without even realizing that these are their women:devilish:, I can only praise your imagination, this scene in the game will be remembered by me for a long time(y)
I named him a God after playing update)

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yes, it was just amazing there's not much to say but it's one of the best scenes I've ever seen it left me with blue balls until I got a little lost in the dialogues :love: :KEK:

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019

Its very good that new member of Lauras team subscribe immediately, you can also tip on Subscribestar to support Dark Anu if you would be so kind sometimes, believe me I am playing from the very beginning, he grew up a lot like a creator for the past year, he listen to proposals, doesn't milk players for half a year updates like some others, further better with our support)

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 55 Votes