Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Laura is everywhere because she is the MC and she is the Winner!
YOUR way of interpreting the plot is stupid and wrong... maybe you don't have enough brains to understand the story

The only one that insult here is you and you are also dumb because you do not understand the plot of this game

Laura is on command in this plot…she decides
She is a female protagonist who owns her body and she is not an idiot like her husband ... you will Never be able to tell if she is cheating on you or not... because she is on THE COMMAND
and if you don't do as she says, she'll leave you (and u will cry like a baby if this happens):eek:
if you want to have the privilege of being her HUSBAND you must love and respect her and if you want to have a bachelor party with cheap whores...
she discovers you.. and rather than making you go with cheap whores she sacrifices herself to avoid divorce.

You downloaded the game because Laura is gorgeous as hell...
no one forced you to download this game...
if you downloaded it you will surely like her

I'm sure you downloaded for some reason... but Laura is not a girl you can control like a doll AT YOUR ORDERS
Laura is a winner... if you don't understand this YOU WILL BE THE ONLY LOSER!

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND A FUCK ABOUT THIS PLOT!
I was recommended this game by its creator, when I asked him if my choices mattered and if I could avoid forced things that I would never choose, they said I have a choice and I am not forced to do anything. But the truth turned out to be different. How does your argument relate to mine? I say something else, you raving about it being Mc well she's stupid and has no control over anything, she could refuse a blowjob from the bar boss but she didn't because she's an idiot. I finally know that her husband is a total idiot and Laura saves him every time. I mean, I'd rather decide for myself who she cheats with. You should add choices in these scenes. Refuse boss blowjob yes/no. Don't drink alcohol with yes/no bars. Don't dance like a total idiot with yes/no eyes closed

Laura is Mc, a total retarded idiot who has no control over anything and does whatever she is told. she is a total turbo whore who fucks everything without any choice. I don't want her blowing the bartender on her first day on the job because I don't like characters like that, she has no choice because the game didn't give you a choice. For example, they make her wear slutty clothes, give her a few compliments that she looks nice, Luara acts like a child who got a lollipop, which she agrees to, although she says it's tight clothes, dialogue for idiots. They force her to drink at the bar, which she agrees to like an idiot. they take off her skirt and she continues to dance with her eyes closed like a stupid idiot bimbo. They'd fuck her in that bar and she wouldn't know it because she's such a jolly idiot. I like Laura's model because it resembles the model from the great game Maila Saw and that's it. You have no arguments, you insult me.

Last edited:

locopogo1

Mar 24, 2020
They recommended this game to me and said that I have a choice and I am not forced to do anything. But the truth turned out to be different.
How does your argument relate to mine? I say something else, you talk nonsense that it's Mc so what who is stupid and has no influence on anything she could refuse to give a blowjob to the bar boss but she didn't do it because she's an idiot. I finally know that her husband is a total idiot and Laura saves him every time. I mean, I'd rather decide for myself who she cheats with.

Laura is Mc, a total retarded idiot who has no control over anything and does whatever she is told. she is a total turbo whore who fucks everything without any choice. I don't want her blowing the bartender on her first day on the job because I don't like characters like that, she has no choice because the game didn't give you a choice. For example, they make her wear slutty clothes, give her a few compliments that she looks nice, Luara acts like a child who got a lollipop, which she agrees to, although she says it's tight clothes, dialogue for idiots. They force her to drink at the bar, which she agrees to like an idiot. they take off her skirt and she continues to dance with her eyes closed like a stupid idiot bimbo. They'd fuck her in that bar and she wouldn't know it because she's such a jolly idiot. I like Laura's model because it resembles the model from the great game Maila Saw and that's it. You have no arguments, you insult me.
if you don’t like this game, don’t play it, why write comments and prove something to someone, no one will change anything especially for you, people love laura and the developer and they like this game. Just walk past this game and don't spoil people's mood with your toxicity :cry:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think that the game has some problems but they aren't necessarily the story. Sure, it seems to me that the story is just a kinetic novel with some RPGM elements to pad the playtime, but there are a ton of other RPGM games just like that (especially in the NTR genre) so it would be disingenuous to knock off points for that. If you want a better example of what is possible in an RPGM game with branching paths play Lisa. Lisa gets to feel more like a character than a caricature to us because we explore her sex life with her, help her decide what she likes and doesn't like, and help her get out of dilemmas (or not) rather than just leaping from sex scene to sex scene after a short walk. What kills me about this game is the file size. Holy hell. If it continues to bloat at the current rate it has been it will soon be virtually unplayable.

Reactions: Sadowdark

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I was recommended this game by its creator, when I asked him if my choices mattered and if I could avoid forced things that I would never choose, they said I have a choice and I am not forced to do anything. But the truth turned out to be different. How does your argument relate to mine? I say something else, you raving about it being Mc well she's stupid and has no control over anything, she could refuse a blowjob from the bar boss but she didn't because she's an idiot. I finally know that her husband is a total idiot and Laura saves him every time. I mean, I'd rather decide for myself who she cheats with. You should add choices in these scenes. Refuse boss blowjob yes/no. Don't drink alcohol with yes/no bars. Don't dance like a total idiot with yes/no eyes closed

Heh heh! Nice monologue buddy!! It's probably a good thing you dont like this game actually... it saves me from having to block you so I am now able to retreat to my peaceful little hermit cave. Bye!!

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes