Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
Any walkthrough for this update?
1. Enter in the house and collect the bottles.
2. Clean up the broken glass on the kitchen floor.
3. Clean the bathroom.
4. Pick up the book on the floor of Emma's room.
5. Interact with Samuel lying in bed.
6. Click on the circle next to his bed.
7. Talk to Emma.
8. As Emma, click in the circle in the kitchen.
9. Collect the clothes in Laura, Emma, and James' room.
10. Put the clothes in the washing machine in the bathroom.
Choose between "Simple Wash" and "Hot Wash" (There will be consequences in the future)
11. Change clothes in Emma's room (by clicking on the circle).
12. Go to Albert's grocery store.
13. Deliver the box to Joe's bar.
14. Go back to Albert's Grocery Store and talk to him.
15. Go home and put the Protein Jug in the kitchen!
16. After Zoe's call, go to the college by going straight through the park.
17. With James and Emma go home!
18. After talking to James in the hallway go into Emma's room.
19. As Laura go to her room and click on the yellow circle, try to sleep!
20. Go to the temple and talk to Master Komi.
21. Go to the direct side of the temple and find Juko meditating in the river.
22. Go back home and click on the Christmas tree.
23. Leave the house and talk to Officer Henry near your house.

thalendir

May 27, 2018
Hey Guys,

I asked few times ago a save from v1.2 but without much success.
Since the release of that 1.5c I started a game from scratch, so I'm getting through all the events I already saw...

Anyway, I reached the point where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

--> There I could hear the sound of the *night passing* with the snoring bubble over Samuel, but then he vanished and Laura is in the room and then.... what ? I cannot figure it out. The old walkthrough says it's supposed to trigger the Day at the Beach event but how ? There is no letter or anything. I picked the Zoe's date item, as well as Emma's Peeping on (towel item) but there I cannot see anything, no letter phone or whatever. Am I the only one ?

I've attached my save at this point, if anyone see what's going on here ?

Thanks for the help !

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Once again RPGM have minuses, I can deal with it, if you are not sorry what can I say more) Second game about Island is Ren'py, so there you can save where you want and shut down game)
RPGM does not have minuses, it works as intended. RPGM is a tool to make a RPG. But this is not a RPG, it is a VN. It's like using pincers to fasten a screw instead of a screwdriver - it works (badly), but it's not the right tool.

88stanford88 Do you have to concentrate to feign ignorance or is it easy for you? Some people have a life, that requires to stop playing and do other things. Games were you can't save whenever you need because there are other tasks to do are annoying. And no, this isn't a RPG, it is a VN made with RPGM. I'm not a fast player and that is why it is annoying to replay the game after the update killed the saves without the chance to auto or to skip already seen scenes. Not to forget that fast clicking or pressing space can lead to choose a choice you don't want to choose, because you missed the right moment to stop pressing space or to stop clicking - The correct tool for a VN like VN Maker or Ren'py just stop on auto or skipping when there is a choice because it's the right tool for a VN.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
RPGM does not have minuses, it works as intended. RPGM is a tool to make a RPG. But this is not a RPG, it is a VN. It's like using pincers to fasten a screw instead of a screwdriver - it works (badly), but it's not the right tool.

88stanford88 Do you have to concentrate to feign ignorance or is it easy for you? Some people have a life, that requires to stop playing and do other things. Games were you can't save whenever you need because there are other tasks to do are annoying. And no, this isn't a RPG, it is a VN made with RPGM. I'm not a fast player and that is why it is annoying to replay the game after the update killed the saves without the chance to auto or to skip already seen scenes. Not to forget that fast clicking or pressing space can lead to choose a choice you don't want to choose, because you missed the right moment to stop pressing space or to stop clicking - The correct tool for a VN like VN Maker or Ren'py just stop on auto or skipping when there is a choice because it's the right tool for a VN.
What you want? Simple thing, you play or not, end of discuss, Dark Anu great developer who listen to supporters, on other side he has own vision how to make the game, that his priority, he is the boss, don't like this game find another to your tastes, enough of complaining.

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022
Hello. Someone help me please. Im stuck in a moment where i should go on beach event. Someone now how to start this event or someone know where I can find "Map Events section" ?

Reactions: Luz303

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
@88stanford88 Do you have to concentrate to feign ignorance or is it easy for you? Some people have a life, that requires to stop playing and do other things. Games were you can't save whenever you need because there are other tasks to do are annoying. And no, this isn't a RPG, it is a VN made with RPGM. I'm not a fast player and that is why it is annoying to replay the game after the update killed the saves without the chance to auto or to skip already seen scenes. Not to forget that fast clicking or pressing space can lead to choose a choice you don't want to choose, because you missed the right moment to stop pressing space or to stop clicking - The correct tool for a VN like VN Maker or Ren'py just stop on auto or skipping when there is a choice because it's the right tool for a VN.
you are OT
this game is RPGM and I like a lot how Dark Anu has made this game.

There is less grinding and very good long scenes that can be played without any problem allowing the player to stay focused on the story... there are also some points where the dev are given to players the option to save during the "unstoppable scenes"
so there are not unstoppable scenes... so i don't understand your complaint... because the scenes are stoppable when required

There is also an AUTOSAVE FUNCTION that works very well

my question to you is

Do you like the story written in this game?

No one is forcing you to play Laura Lustfull Secrets

Last edited:

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
I have played the game and the new update and this is my take on it so far. 1 Samuel is not a cuckold he is a voyeur his fetish is to watch people having sex or sexual acts so no he is not a cuckold he don't like anyone touching or messing with Laura and Jack his son is not a cuckold either so my feelings are I feel sorry for both Laura and Zoe can't be faithful to go men and hopefully DarkAnt will be 2 Good women and take Samuel and Jack away from this bunch of sluts because they a both good men maybe not the smartest but both do what they can because they love their women

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
Oh and p.s. I do love the game I just wish Samuel and Jack get there loyalty return 10fold and also stop labeling everything man who like to watch sex or sexual acts a cuckold that is wrong they are voyeurs look it up thank you

whf

Nov 9, 2017
I have played the game and the new update and this is my take on it so far. 1 Samuel is not a cuckold he is a voyeur his fetish is to watch people having sex or sexual acts so no he is not a cuckold he don't like anyone touching or messing with Laura and Jack his son is not a cuckold either so my feelings are I feel sorry for both Laura and Zoe can't be faithful to go men and hopefully DarkAnt will be 2 Good women and take Samuel and Jack away from this bunch of sluts because they a both good men maybe not the smartest but both do what they can because they love their women
You are right about your assumptions, they aren't cuckolds, but you are missing the point of this game. Players get off on the cheating aspect of it. At least I do, that's why I play it and enjoy it. I just hope Samuel and Jack will never find out. I want it to be about risky cheating and corruption instead of cuckolding. Certainlly don't want the game to go the way Lily of the Valley (making someone else Lily's "husband" and than cuck him) or Anna Exciting Affection (pretty much remove all cheating aspect from the game) did.

Reactions: Obranyi

minyar13

Feb 18, 2020
You are right about your assumptions, they aren't cuckolds, but you are missing the point of this game. Players get off on the cheating aspect of it. At least I do, that's why I play it and enjoy it. I just hope Samuel and Jack will never find out. I want it to be about risky cheating and corruption instead of cuckolding. Certainlly don't want the game to go the way Lily of the Valley (making someone else Lily's "husband" and than cuck him) or Anna Exciting Affection (pretty much remove all cheating aspect from the game) did.
Agreed - This game is great for that. The new scene with Hans was perfect.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Obranyi
Mar 3, 2022
Agreed - This game is great for that. The new scene with Hans was perfect.
I dunno. Awesome scenes in terms of camera angles and such, but the story (and not saying its bad writing, but more my taste) reminds me of the early releases of Lily of the Valley. When she was just a dumb cunt and getting into all sexy caper it was funny and raunchy, but then the bitch and vindictive side comes into it and it starts feeling more like a fucking bad drama. Same way this is heading. Not all of it and I look forward to the updates, but the main character is getting old for me.

Reactions: michelita

necronlord

Oct 27, 2019
Hi, I have a problem, when I go to load the last save file (I also tried with the one you leave in the game folder), it makes me load as soon as you leave the bar and go home to find that the guests have gone away. but as soon as laura spoke with her husband, the bell rings and the scene of thanks to the fans appears and the game informs me that version 1-5 is over! but wasn't that the conclusion of 1-4th?

Reactions: buktccbfc71

thalendir

May 27, 2018
I just updated the download links to version 1.5

I hope you like this version.

And If you need anything let me know,

Dark.
Well thank you Dark Anu for that. I don't mean to be a pain, but as wrote there I'm currently stuck after restarting from scratch.
Any luck you can tell me what's wrong here ? I started again from an earlier save twice with the same result :(

Thanks !

3.90 star(s) 55 Votes