Rilok

Mar 13, 2023
Try applying the patch in the OP again and see if it resolves. It contains the above fixes for the other users.
I applied the patch and I was still stuck on the black screen for a while. It finally moved again after waiting for a really long time on that black screen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Game has been updated to 1.0.4. Let me know if there are still similar issues to the ones before.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
LauraOfZeroMoon-1.0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Good quality game, but be warned - lot of missed potential despite the large casts.
H content is OK I guess.
Tons of rimming. Someone likes assholes (I don't, so that's a negative from me).

Judging by the scene library, I'm almost done with the game, but I'm not going to finish it.

StormXP

May 1, 2020
Hi, I ran into a problem when I fight with the main slime or with three at the end of the journey. My picture disappears and only a black screen remains, but the sounds are heard. What is the problem, maybe this is with a video card? Or is it a problem in the game itself? Tell me, after all, the game is interesting, but I can’t play normally for this problem, this problem appears only there in the battle in those places

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Hi, I ran into a problem when I fight with the main slime or with three at the end of the journey. My picture disappears and only a black screen remains, but the sounds are heard. What is the problem, maybe this is with a video card? Or is it a problem in the game itself? Tell me, after all, the game is interesting, but I can’t play normally for this problem, this problem appears only there in the battle in those places
Send you save and I'll take a look.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
So much scripted talk talk talk, shut the fuck up I do not care, there again this is not the only game that does this, seriously annoying when you spend 80% of the first 10 minutes doing nothing but watch scripted crap.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Laura v1.04 Compressed (Untested)

Win 2.1 GB/865 MB :
, (7k Images)

Last edited:

Wlafy

Jun 7, 2019
played for ryan and ended up completly disappointed, rip ryan the gigachad knight that got 0 respect, rejected woman in the entire game but the game said no and turned him into femboy truly one of the most saddening events

Reactions: Cinders

Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
In Ulyssean, there's a weird part in the main city map on the right middle side where if you jump on the platform and jump again, you can leap over the wall and then enter a staircase down to a weird vendor, but you can't jump back over the wall. Not sure why they designed it like that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nevermind it gets addressed pretty soon after this. How do you find Melissa and the two others who were in the forest?

I can't believe Lunaroa just left a guy to get gay prison raped
1713963797560.png
EDIT: Just finished. What even was the Chairman's goal anyhow, her plans seem incoherent and she seems to mostly have given up on them once Laura duels her and once she shows up to help. Otherwise, fun game.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes