good cat

Aug 17, 2017
1689653787088.png

I need help on this part, i almost reach the ending but after the fight with luna i was viewing luna's memory,
after seeing luna plays the 'shitty game' memory it jump me back to the actual game.
meaning that i went back to their old house again.

good cat

Aug 17, 2017
View attachment 2779353

I need help on this part, i almost reach the ending but after the fight with luna i was viewing luna's memory,
after seeing luna plays the 'shitty game' memory it jump me back to the actual game.
meaning that i went back to their old house again.
if anyone got a working save that dont encoutner this bug, can you please share it with me
just before this event. Im super invested in their story and now i got cucked by this weird bug :cry:

Shinlaw

Aug 6, 2017
if anyone got a working save that dont encoutner this bug, can you please share it with me
just before this event. Im super invested in their story and now i got cucked by this weird bug :cry:
Sorry, my saves are gone already. But just to make sure, did you install the fix/improvement patch from the main post?

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Yuri lovers gotta eat too...

Fun game with good art and a lot of content. Honestly kinda feels like it flew a bit under the radar.

Add Screenshot/Save for errors.

Support the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.
Support me if you enjoy the MTL.

Seems like this one got some QOL changes & some bugfixes.

An official localization was also announced though.

good cat

Aug 17, 2017
Sorry, my saves are gone already. But just to make sure, did you install the fix/improvement patch from the main post?

Yeah i did, after i realize this bug i redownload everything and pull my save to new one.
i really didt want to redo everything since well... 1690017578468.png

Reactions: Shinlaw

alterunic

Mar 23, 2023
I was enjoying the game until I ran into that game-breaking bug as well. I have some experience with RPG Maker so I was able to fix it.
Here are some instructions on how to modify your game files:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: d0rky

good cat

Aug 17, 2017
I was enjoying the game until I ran into that game-breaking bug as well. I have some experience with RPG Maker so I was able to fix it.

I followed these and it works :love::love::love: i can finally continue the game

THANKS BRO!

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017

I implemented your fix into the patch. Thanks for sharing it. c:

Reactions: d0rky

Lord154

Jan 8, 2018
Hello all

Unfortunately in my case the bug is there. I have download the new patch (with the change in the two maps) and try again from a save after defeat the Luna Boss (when i take Alice as a companion) and before the fight with Luna however i have stuck again. This time i am stuck in the game where a lots of Laura are falling and i can't leave. I can't move any character, but i can try to use the mouse and appear to move an invincible character however i can't interact with anyone

1690235114637.png

Can you please be able to give me the two files that has changed?

Or i must try a save even before the fight with Luna?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Hello all

Unfortunately in my case the bug is there. I have download the new patch (with the change in the two maps) and try again from a save after defeat the Luna Boss (when i take Alice as a companion) and before the fight with Luna however i have stuck again. This time i am stuck in the game where a lots of Laura are falling and i can't leave. I can't move any character, but i can try to use the mouse and appear to move an invincible character however i can't interact with anyone

View attachment 2797527

Send me your save I'll look into it

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
From what I noticed this game already has a v1.04. Considering this thread is based on v1.0, it might've already been fixed in whatever bugfixes were released to get to V1.04.
Yeah I'll need to update the game and test it. Thanks.

good cat

Aug 17, 2017
Hello all

View attachment 2797527

This is my data for the modify part! Mine work just fine, hopefully it can help yours!

Rilok

Mar 13, 2023
I’m stuck. After the luna boss, when I was about to be shown luna’s memories, I got stuck on a black screen. I accidentally saved in that spot and now I’m stuck there. Can anyone please help. I really like this game and I don’t want to quit half way and I don’t want to start over.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I’m stuck. After the luna boss, when I was about to be shown luna’s memories, I got stuck on a black screen. I accidentally saved in that spot and now I’m stuck there. Can anyone please help. I really like this game and I don’t want to quit half way and I don’t want to start over.
Try applying the patch in the OP again and see if it resolves. It contains the above fixes for the other users.

Reactions: Rilok
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes