Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Seems like a nice quality game but the MTL is a turn off. "I obtained..." then other times it's "Obtained..." - no consistency. And why can't we name the health and mana potions just like that? Why are they called "Cure Life Alpha" or "Magic bla Alpha" bullshit like that???

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Seems like a nice quality game but the MTL is a turn off. "I obtained..." then other times it's "Obtained..." - no consistency. And why can't we name the health and mana potions just like that? Why are they called "Cure Life Alpha" or "Magic bla Alpha" bullshit like that???
If you want those small inconsistencies to be fixed you should either
A. fix it yourself by following the instructions in the Github README.
B. Report it properly with screens and examples so I can fix it.

The item name directly ties into the lore of the game and just naming it HP Potion would be retarded. Cure Life is the name of the company and the Alpha, Beta, etc is their line of products.

1689251226069.png

キュアライフα -> Kyuaraifu Alpha

So yeah, the MTL is correct on the naming here.

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Okay but why you need to use GPT that costs money when DeepL literally translated it to the same: キュアライフα -> Cure Life Alpha

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Okay but why you need to use GPT that costs money when DeepL literally translated it to the same: キュアライフα -> Cure Life Alpha
DeepL and ChatGPT aren't going to differ much when it comes to simple Katakana naming. ChatGPT shines in long lines of dialogue and context. Since it has a better handle on proper English than DeepL you'll get less gibberish and stiffness with ChatGPT. Additionally, since you can inject context into ChatGPT such as 'This is the name of a weapon' you will get more consistent and better results with GPT as well.

Really you can do a comparison with most lines of text and GPT generally always comes up ahead.

Reactions: ss6 and Orphanus

CrimsonRik

Jul 6, 2021
Ok, Thanks for your input that absolutely no one asked for or cares about. If the game doesn't appeal to you, just ignore it. That simple.
Funny how you skipped the same type of comments (spotted the "..." tag) on the very first page to respond to mine. That's some pure double standard hypocrisy right there. Triggered much because it insults your sick fetish? Stay mad, lame kid. No one asked for your validation seeking in here either

• Angry
Reactions: VPedge

Entai2965

Jan 12, 2020
There is a bug on Windows 7 and 8.1 where is says fonts/UDDigiKyokashoN-R.ttc is not found at launch and results in a black screen with an endless loop making the game completely unplayable.

To fix the error, just replace the font with one that is not broken.

Open "data\System.json" with notepad and change the two entries to:
"numberFontFilename": "Roboto-Bold.ttf",
"mainFontFilename": "Roboto-Bold.ttf",
Roboto can be downloaded from here: but any *.ttf format font should work. Extract and place Roboto-Bold.ttf into the "fonts" folder.

Alternatively, use the included archive that includes the necessary files, but that will be out of date soon. It would be nice if the above information was available in the op for those affected.

Note that RPGMaker MZ officially only supports Windows 8.1 and later, so if the game crashes on Windows 7, the developer is not really responsible for fixing it. It would be nice if they supported Windows 8.1 at least since the game engine does officially support it, but it seems like the developer cannot be bothered even when the fix is super simple.

Last edited:

ratmanirl

Nov 25, 2022
eh... 3/10 pretty mediocre tbh. Much more of a visual novel than an RPGM. Normally, I would expect some level of interactivity with the world (triggering H-events, making money through bar work, etc) but there is none in this game. Gameplay is basically talk to NPC, getting teleported to some dungeon, finishing the dungeon, coming back and talk with the quest-giving NPC to continue the story. Talk to another NPC to basically watch H-scenes that get unlocked as you beat dungeons, so an event room but with an NPC instead. The story is entirely linear, so it's actually kinda cringe.

You have 4 girls as "heroines" yet there are like barely any scenes with more than like two girls. Furthermore, some of the heroines literally do not interact with each other in any scene so tough luck if you like their dynamic. There is basically nothing outside of the scripted scenes, so yeah, don't expect for anything to happen if you interact with anything.

Also for a """yuri""" novel 80% scenes are futa and there are also girls that are with dudes 80% of the scenes they're in. It's also for the most part extremely vanilla, and not in the good way, but in the boring af way. The scenes are nothing special, just static images. Maybe I've been spoiled lately but honestly I kinda expect some Live2D work these days.

Hopefully the creator adds more stuff to the game but for now honestly I would just recommend watching the scenes. Not worth playing.

Death Panda

May 8, 2023
Funny how you skipped the same type of comments (spotted the "..." tag) on the very first page to respond to mine. That's some pure double standard hypocrisy right there. Triggered much because it insults your sick fetish? Stay mad, lame kid. No one asked for your validation seeking in here either
The only actual double standard hypocrisy is that the moderators only care about "I don't like X tag" when it's about NTR.

akuma13211

Jan 7, 2021
Thank you for this. Summer memories was one of the few hentai games that I find giving good immersion (summer vibe, very arousing...) with decent gameplay.

Really appreciate this.

CrimsonRik

Jul 6, 2021
The only actual double standard hypocrisy is that the moderators only care about "I don't like X tag" when it's about NTR.
Nah, I've
Expressing your opinion not liking a specific tag doesn't violate the community, unless you exaggerate any more than that by including insult words or specifying a certain people or a group of people. In fact, I've already had several of my similar comments taken down before in NTR sections, just because they simply didn't find a person's perspective fit for their ideals

Nov 17, 2021
Ok, Thanks for your input that absolutely no one asked for or cares about. If the game doesn't appeal to you, just ignore it. That simple.
Damnnn newbie.. That sounded way too personal. Who hurt you? You gotta learn to respect people's preferences just because they dislike what you like. Take a chill pill and catch the school bus before it departs

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Damnnn newbie.. That sounded way too personal. Who hurt you? You gotta learn to respect people's preferences just because they dislike what you like. Take a chill pill and catch the school bus before it departs
In fairness respect is a two way street. The person he responded to already threw respect out the window attempting to yuck someone's yum.

Reactions: Orphanus
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes