Hazery

Mar 21, 2018
Our protagonist is dominant in the relationship right? from the description it's sound like it is and i want to try it since i usually only play dominant protagonist game

Dominant as in she is in charge of the relationship, when they have sex her partner (man or woman) will listen to what she says or act submissively to her (think of game like ASYLUM)

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Does anyone know what the Patch does?
General fixes for the translation, this translator normally spends a bit of extra time tidying up any problems people report. It's not a full edited translation after all so the usual MTL problems tend to slip through, still a damn sight better than raw google/deepl MTL though.

Reactions: dazedanon

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
Thanks for the translate, you keep posting game before i even finished one lol

Right, I forgot coomers actually pay money to get really bad game translations that increase the odds of a proper one never coming out.
why don't you just pay for actual translation then instead of complaining? proper one won't ever came out if noone pay them it's so simple yet you just here complaining and coping for miracle that someone will eventually translate it

Dammy098

Jan 9, 2023
I only love loli and pregnancy...if both this is dream game...but futa and trans are big red flags....I am gonna pass....WE NEED MORE LOLI GAMES MOREEEEEEEEE

• Angry
Reactions: CrimsonRik

orapnam69

Aug 17, 2020
what do you mean its not? mc and lover not dating or female cheating with female isnt cheat?
The trope of "rich asshole" who'd force the FMC to sell herself? He's here.
The trope of a pervert who'd steal the FMC's underwear? He's here.
The trope of a childhood friend who's secretly in love with the FMC but he's too chicken to do anything? He's here.
See the groundwork for an FMC (NTR) H game there? These guys don't matter at all, they don't even have a scene with the FMC; some of them just got milked by a side character instead.

BSWW66

Jul 22, 2020
It's funnier to me that not liking dysfunctional translation makes you an "MTL hater" rather than a normal person. There are so many RPGM games on this site that might as well still be in Japanese. As for "MTL making money", it would be terrible if something this low effort was substantially profitable on top of that. Doubt it makes less than it's worth, though.

Coming from me as someone who actually hates MTL, his translations is actually fine and gets a pass for me (except for rare occasion of gender switching and the like). Before, I tried one of his older translation (extermination battle kikka or sth) and i dropped it after an hour as it felt just like any other MTLs. But after i gave it another chance on his translation's of Shimobashira's works (can't miss out on that one) it changed my opinion on him

Reactions: himomo and AH-64E

maenseal44

Jul 28, 2019
game quality is amazing, but sadly i spent 80% on combat and exploration. is this game really a hentai game?

JamCrumpet

Apr 28, 2018
Censored + MTL
Pass. They need to add uncensored options for those living in countries that arent insane.

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
I get most MTL translations are bad but you also have to realize majority of the games will never get Westernized,
There's good reason that the "mtl" tag should've been put into play. If the "ai cg" tag can come in beforehand, there's no good excuse that "mtl" could not have as well. Sadly, it, alongside ntr, and the aforementioned AI issue, are battles that are here to stay on this forum, with both haters and lovers of it spilling out everywhere.

At least with the tag, it would be easier to filter out. Alas. I've gotten a few of this guy's "translations" at this point. It's not that great, but considering what he's competing with(either people doing it for free taking years on end, or complete hacks that can't even cut it on legit games let alone real translation work), he's found a good enough niche to come close to breaking even on.

Reactions: Death Panda

DestinyEchols

Dec 25, 2018
Does anyone know what the Patch does?
Most of the time Daze does an initial release after translating everything and uploads it then plays through the game more themselves and finds spots where translation might get a bit funky or fixes any bugs that might have slipped through the cracks on initial testing throws it up in their patches link and moves on. Pretty much if you're ever unsure if a change has happened look between the upload dates and see if a fix has happened download the patch if needed and play.

Reactions: dazedanon

nekomaid

Feb 24, 2022
Yuri lovers gotta eat too...

Fun game with good art and a lot of content. Honestly kinda feels like it flew a bit under the radar.

Add Screenshot/Save for errors.

Support the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.
Support me if you enjoy the MTL.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the Github README. Enjoy c:
Got an error playing on joiplay Screenshot_2023-07-13-09-04-28-857_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes