dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
It's funnier to me that not liking dysfunctional translation makes you an "MTL hater" rather than a normal person. There are so many RPGM games on this site that might as well still be in Japanese. As for "MTL making money", it would be terrible if something this low effort was substantially profitable on top of that. Doubt it makes less than it's worth, though.
Eh the game is perfectly readable with ChatGPT only having issues with genders and subjects. If you didn't hate MTL you wouldnt be here whining about it and would have moved on like the others.

AH-64E

Nov 2, 2017
Right, I forgot coomers actually pay money to get really bad game translations that increase the odds of a proper one never coming out.
His AI translations are always on point, and either way most manual translators take 3-5yrs to actually finish translating something--- and that's if they don't get depressed/etc. during and just drop the project. If you want something better, go pick up some Japanese learning textbooks and do it yourself. All you complainers do is complain, and never actually add anything to society.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
It's funnier to me that not liking dysfunctional translation makes you an "MTL hater" rather than a normal person. There are so many RPGM games on this site that might as well still be in Japanese. As for "MTL making money", it would be terrible if something this low effort was substantially profitable on top of that. Doubt it makes less than it's worth, though.
Well there sure is a certain comical element to MTL translations more often than not, but it's not as if games like this get translated otherwise, there is literally no market for it in many western countries due to legal issues with some of the content. And even if some native speaker decides to translate it by hand out of generosity it usually takes years, so there is not really much to gain by waiting for that to happen, if it even does.

Jun 6, 2022
Thats almost even more confusing, so it wants to say all scenes are viewed from "outside" and not the ego perspective of a character?
sorry I got confused when writing (English is not my first language), according to the mtl I made, it means that men are the ones who "receive" in these situations, not women, i.e. women are the ones who are in control.

For example, if it is a rape situation, it is the women who do the raping, not the men.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
sorry I got confused when writing (English is not my first language), according to the mtl I made, it means that men are the ones who "receive" in these situations, not women, i.e. women are the ones who are in control.

For example, if it is a rape situation, it is the women who do the raping, not the men.
Yup that sounds right.

Reactions: Orphanus

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Wow is this a first of its kind? OPTIONAL men? Usually it's a given men will be in it and if it's a yuri game, men don't exist.
This is almost like a mirror of the standard. Interesting.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019

Ahh, so that is basically what dezadanon already translated correctly in the description of the game, makes perfect sense. Honestly this game is a welcome surprise, most of these japanese rpgm games revolve entirely around content I find pretty meh or at least have some unavoidable m/f stuff despite theoretically being about 2 lesbian heroines.

Reactions: icollectsouls

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
First time downloading a JS file maybe? Windows Defender tends to do that. You can run through all the files with virustotal if you like.
question, why is not already patched? i mean people tend to upload the game and if its get fixed the put patch for people that downloaded before but they update the main file, that all, im downloading it

Jun 6, 2022
Ahh, so that is basically what dezadanon already translated correctly in the description of the game, makes perfect sense. Honestly this game is a welcome surprise, most of these japanese rpgm games revolve entirely around content I find pretty meh or at least have some unavoidable m/f stuff despite theoretically being about 2 lesbian heroines.
Yes, that's what makes it different, usually in games of this style is almost always "woman is raped by everything".

Here they wanted to say that although there will be situations with men, it won't be the typical "helpless woman is raped".

although I prefer a 100% yuri game, with how scarce they are I can't be picky, so if they can at least be avoided or skipped as op said, it's enough for me.

Reactions: Gojii and Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Yes, that's what makes it different, usually in games of this style is almost always "woman is raped by everything".

Here they wanted to say that although there will be situations with men, it won't be the typical "helpless woman is raped".

although I prefer a 100% yuri game, with how scarce they are I can't be picky, so if they can at least be avoided or skipped as op said, it's enough for me.
I wholeheartedly agree, the only time I'm not happy enough with a skip is when the game clearly treats the scene as having happened & it concerns the protagonist(s) and their loveinterest(s). If it's like here, where everything can be avoided/skipped and it doesn't ruin the yuri romance happening I think it would be too much to complain. Still far better than the average game, as you've described.

Reactions: Gojii

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
question, why is not already patched? i mean people tend to upload the game and if its get fixed the put patch for people that downloaded before but they update the main file, that all, im downloading it
It is patched. The reason I have the Github patch there is because I often make changes and improvments to the translation over time.

Its actually normal for me to upload everything, go back to playing, find a few mistakes and push fixes. The patch lets me do this in a few seconds where as if I had to reupload everything everytime you would see far less fixes from me.

Plus, Github lets other people contribute if they want which has been a big plus imo.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: rageaholic

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
It is patched. The reason I have the Github patch there is because I often make changes and improvments to the translation over time.

Its actually normal for me to upload everything, go back to playing, find a few mistakes and push fixes. The patch lets me do this in a few seconds where as if I had to reupload everything everytime you would see far less fixes from me.

Plus, Github lets other people contribute if they want which has been a big plus imo.
So right now there is no need yet to get the patch after downloading the game?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So right now there is no need yet to get the patch after downloading the game?
Since I haven't pushed anything new yet, no it won't change anything so no need.

But as a rule of thumb 95% of the time the patch will have changes and fixes not in the OP upload. You can compare the most recent update time on the Github page with the upload date in the OP if you want to check that normally.

Reactions: Orphanus

anonon

Jun 13, 2018
Since nobody else bothered to TL it properly, here it is

・メインは百合してますが、周りは普通に一般性癖だったりします。
 男の存在を1人も許容できない方はご注意ください!!
Mainly yuri, but the environment is that of normal sexuality.
Warning to those who cannot tolerate even the existence of a single man.
Basically, mostly yuri with some straight.

・すべて男性受けのシチュエーションになっております!!
 逆転も絶対に致しません!
All situations as submissive/receiving man! No reversals!
Femdom/reverse rape only.

・百合に男が挟まったりはしません!
no men will come in between the girls
what it says on the tin.

More importantly, tell me if futa is avoidable so I know whether its worth downloading.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Having played for a little bit:

Scenes with men happen anyway, the story treats them as having happened but you just don't see them. I don't know if any are mandatory for the main story. As for the optional ones the only way to avoid them is to hit Alt+F4 after realizing that you headed for one of them and not initiate them after reloading your save.

It's Machine translated so it's naturally awful and you have to do a lot of work yourself to figure out whatever the hell is being said. It's playable if you have the patience. I'm not sure I do. Maybe if someone else who is also here just for the yuri reports that it's really good despite the script and that there are indeed no mandatory scenes with guys in the main story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dazedanon
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes