VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Lawyer By Trade [v0.3] [AdultJunkie]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Zippity

The following review is based off my personal experience with playing this Game/Visual Novel... I try to be as brutally honest and detailed as I can, and these are my own opinions and thoughts, from one or more play throughs... The version this review is based on is v0.2...

Originally Reviewed on 12/09/2017

Ok, i went through this visual novel/game and wasn't too impressed...

The visuals are grainy, many of the characters have misshapen bodies (i.e. wavy arms in some pics, super skinny arms and torsos compared to the lower body, larger heads than the body types, fingers on one pic where they look like they got broken and were pointing at angles they shouldn't be, etc), and way to revealing of clothes for being a professional lawyers office (it's as if they were all dressing to seduce rather than work)... And personally, i didn't find any of them attractive visually, which comes down to personal preference mixed with the poor visuals...

The story concept seemed alright (with starting a new job, and the mafia thing), but the execution of the script was poor... Lots of broken English, misspelled words, some bad grammar, etc... I could read most of it fairly well, even though I had to read some lines a couple times to get around the issues to understand what the author/s were trying to say... And it seems every woman the protagonists came across, and spoke with, he was either turned on sexually or tried to charm them all right off the bat without even getting to know them... In some cases the choices he had, to speak with the female characters, he would say things that under normal circumstances would offend most women, and every single time a women was in front of him it was if they were all modeling for his pleasure, rather then ever acting normal/professional, which made the situations kind of unrealistic... Especially when going in for the interview...

Over all, it wasn't completely horrible, but I had the feeling that this visual novel is purely about back to back erotica, no build up, no romance, no real substance, just sex with a lawyer/mafia backdrop... Now, this vn/game is still very early in it's development cycle so it most likely still has a way to go... Have to wait and see how the development goes and what changes might occur over time...
  2. 3.00 star(s)

bottomfeeder

Ok went through the game and here's some things

Pros - Great MC. He's not a loser so it's already a step up. Like the lawyer vibe, nice change from the software dev angle.

Cons - Female character models are ugly IMO. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but they look like dudes to me, especially the "chick" in the red dress with knee high boots. They have very strong facial features. The pictures are also very grainy, needs some noise reduction.

Interesting game but something I will look at in the distant future again