VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lawyer By Trade [v0.3] [AdultJunkie]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
45907.jpg

Overview:

Its an adult novel and a story inspired by games like Phoenix Wright - Ace attorneyand movies such as Devil`s advocate etc... You take control of a young inspiring man who becomes a lawyer and guide him trough his life. Game has a lot of twists and turns. Also a lot of explicit content. 18+
This game will be free even when completed. Current version of the game is inAlpha stage so it has a lots of things to do better, but with your support I am confident that final product will be something to be proud of...​

Updated: 06.12.2017
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: no
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Restart of the Game:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
PC: - - - - - -
MAC (not tested!): - - - - - -

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@

Yeah, good eye. I`ve made it intentionally. Didn`t think anyone will notice in her clothes ;)

@
well not much content but hey it`s 100mb. Give it a go...

Last edited:

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Anyway i`m working on a continuation of story and importing some tunes( cant have a game without it). So expect a new version in a few days.
Btw. this is 1.0 Alpha so next one will be 1.01 Alpha. Just to clarify

Last edited:
Reactions: BobJenkins

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
Anyway i`m working on a continuation of story and importing some tunes( cant have a game without it). So expect a new version in a few days.
Btw. this is 1.0 Alpha so next one will be 1.01 Alpha. Just to clarify
Like fidgetspinner says, a 1.0 means the game is completed, so 1.01 is when you add something to an already finished game. If you're still in alpha that means it's 0.1 or 0.2 and so on.

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah i get the point. But its bug free and sort of like a complete game its just that is short at the moment :) . Maybe a demo of some sort. But i intend to just add content( and all other stuff) so the save games can work in the next versions...

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@Cirelc warned me about that( game version) so if anyone of stuff see this, change the game version to 0.1 . I will make sure that the next update would be 0.2 ...

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
@Cirelc warned me about that( game version) so if anyone of stuff see this, change the game version to 0.1 . I will make sure that the next update would be 0.2 ...
i told you it .....
edited op -> back to 0.1 (again)

Last edited:

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@

Hmm interesting...
Right now i sort of have an idea where to go next. Like, 50% of storyline i already have...
Maybe as a sequel if this what i have in mind goes well with community.
Thanks, btw. I`m really open to suggestions.

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
I loved this! Thank you for actually using models with variety i especially loved the mom and daughter and hope you keep them. It's short but VERY promising. cant wait for the next update

Reactions: morpheusahrms

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@
Thanks.

@
You are right. It`s very grainy. Actually my render is at around 20%. I have an old q6600 intel so its soooo slow to render. I`m focusing right now on story and models, but in the future i will render all scenes again...

Reactions: Eye-switcher
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes