Jul 19, 2017
She looks like an...

:cool:

Adult Junkie

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@klx

She is skinny, and likes nature. Very experimental but not with illegal substances ;) ...
I think she will be important character in the game... time will tell.

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
New game version 0.2 in final stage. Expect release later today... Lots of new content and first explicit scenes...

Reactions: SholBlerk

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Update to v0.2 shared by @AdultJunkie .
Updated Op and mirrors are uploading; i'll add them asap.
The Dev couldnt test the Mac version of the Game.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
I must say, the chubby, skinny and mature chracter models are the really interesting part of the game so far (nobody can expect lots of plot so early on after all). I hope you will continue to go against the usual impossibly fake body models most other games use almost exclusively. Cheers mate and good luck with your project!

Reactions: Rudolph04

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@
Thank you. Your opinion really means a lot to me. My goal with the game so far was that exactly.

I think that with version 0.2 my story opens up and gives an opportunity for further development.
Of course, since i`m not native English speaker it really limits my vocabulary, and drastically slows me while writing.

I hope you guys enjoy and please feel free to comment with critics and suggestions... And btw dont forget to review...

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
It may be a minor thing but I wish we could choose our name. Its a tiny thing but, for me at least, it does help with immersion. Either way looking forward to next update.

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@
Yes, i will change that for the next update ;) Thank you...

schaapjes

Nov 5, 2017
Like it is said above, I like the more natural looking bodies. A bit chubby is fine in my book. What I do not like is the not so good english. Maybe you can get someone to proofread the game? Besides the english there are several typo's ingame. Looking forward to the next update :)

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@
Yes, as you have point it out, there are a lot of things to improve. I`ll try my best to sort it out... Regarding of renders it will improve but only after i slowly upgrade my hardware. It can take up months... Game is free and i dont get any support right now, so it is what it is...
Thank you for feedback it really helps a lot...

schaapjes

Nov 5, 2017
Yeah no problem, I knew the renders would be a long term thingie. Just wanted to point some things out so that you may or may not make a list of the things that you might improve. If you need some help with the English I at least could help you with the easy stuff (Like I instead of i). Keep on the good work!

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@
Yes, renders are killing me. It should improve in a 2 weeks, I should be getting better pc.
And thanks for the offer of helping me with the English. I definitely need help, I know. I`ll see how this project goes and then I will decide what next and how to polish everything up.

Anyway, version 0.21 should be out tomorrow probably. Nothing mayor, some improvements( like suggestions on this forum). Also one more explicit scene and continuation of a story.

Some scene:
receptmyoffice24.png

Reactions: bernthal

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Public:

Win:
Mac:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
U

User_215882

Game is a welcome change in my opinion. As you may know many fans on this site are willing to offer help especially when it comes to English translations. Keep up the good work!

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
The Mega Link is dead.
yes i informed the dev about it, allready. I need new links because my download got interrupted, before i was finished.

Fixed Op and deleted Promotion.

EDIT: Added new links, Mirrors are uploading. I'll add them asap.
Promoted thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: meh1989
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes