VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lawyer By Trade [v0.3] [AdultJunkie]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Sorry guys for the mess with the links. I accidentally removed links... Hope you enjoy the game.

@
Thank you.

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@
Yeah 90% of the review is spot on. That 10% is maybe missing a point of him having this unique gift/curse that he has a Pheromone disorder or rather strange that he has them at first place :)
Which version did you play?

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
@
Yeah 90% of the review is spot on. That 10% is maybe missing a point of him having this unique gift/curse that he has a Pheromone disorder or rather strange that he has them at first place :)
Which version did you play?
It was 0.2

The story concept, I wasn't really having any issues with, just the issues I mentioned... I understood the backdrop/theme of the story... There were several things going in the story that didn't really always make sense why they were happening, but I chop that up to needing more in-depth story to give the reader a better sense of why some things were happening, rather then just throwing them at the reader willy-nilly... Sometimes it's the writers style, but sometimes (especially when the author's native language isn't English) it's a translation/interpretation issue... This one was a hard read for the reasons I already listed...

Reactions: AdultJunkie

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
I invite everyone to participate in the poll on my .
Thank you

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@
Yep, the voting is almost equal so far.

Definitely making some progress in better rendering of characters. Environment will still be an issue at least until i upgrade hardware.

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
Not played yet, but tongue piercing in the preview pic makes this an instant download

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@
Yes that was intentional. I made her imperfect so she could be more realistic not like every other character - generic.

schaapjes

Nov 5, 2017
I do get what you try to do, and I like that very much. But the small shoulders make it seem unnatural to me.

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@
Yeah, I`m looking at some other pics that I rendered in this set and it looks worst on this pic. Maybe the angle and lightning.. I hate when i have to adjust model proportions just because of angle and lightning...

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Version 0.22 should be up on patreon site in about an hour.
I have decided that every next release will be patron only for a few days before they become free to the public.
Thank you for the support.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
0.22 is public on my patreon site( mega links). Should be updated here as well.

In the next update I will implement money and inventory system. Also, court sessions and new character... I hope you will like it.

Reactions: Forgeshield

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Updated to 0.22. Will add mirrors soon.

Reactions: UncleVT

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Not really my cup of tea, I was kinda turned off by the looks of the first two women you encounter. I do think that the legs/body proportions of that short-haired entity are a bit off.

AdultJunkie

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
@
Thanks for the suggestions. Stay tuned for the next updates, there will be new characters and maybe you`ll find them interesting....

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes