Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
1680926612786.png

Overview:
WARNING: mature dialogues, revealing outfits.

Play only if this doesn't bother you.

It was played by more than ten million gamers all over the world...
Today, the Heroes of the legendary Laxius Saga are back!

Queen Luciana of Adretana receives a troubling letter from her contact in Indinera - the elven forest,
a mysterious place full of secrets invisible to humans.
Apparently an important meeting is soon going to happen in Azan, capital of Southern Indinera,
and she is invited as a special guest. On her way, Luciana takes the opportunity to meet old friends living nearby.
But little does she know that her act of kindness will drag them into an epic, sprawling and twisted adventure - Indinera's biggest to date.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-08
Release Date: 2023-04-07
Developer: Aldorlea Games
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

laxiussoul25.jpg laxiussoul02.jpg laxiussoul04.jpg laxiussoul05.jpg laxiussoul06.jpg laxiussoul07.jpg laxiussoul08.jpg laxiussoul09.jpg laxiussoul10.jpg laxiussoul11.jpg laxiussoul12.jpg laxiussoul13.jpg laxiussoul14.jpg laxiussoul15.jpg laxiussoul16.jpg laxiussoul17.jpg laxiussoul18.jpg laxiussoul19.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Cool, hopefully someone uploads the full game too.

It sucks that its so pricey tho...which is why it may not get uploaded soon. :(

Reactions: Miscellan

Motonari

Jun 11, 2017
it's the one reason i can't get myself to buy it, the series is nice and have many hours of gameplay but that price for an rpg maker game is a bit too high for me

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
WARNING: mature dialogues, revealing outfits.
Play only if this doesn't bother you.
Oh noes~ Too hardcore for me. :sneaky::coffee:

Still... 200 hours of playtime?
And it's seriously only a demo?
Now that's what i'm talking about. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
I think previous games in the series had some fade to black sex.

And the 200 hours is most certainly for the full version and not the demo.

Last edited:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
where are the tags? Looks like it is a non sexual game if so not interested but since no info can't tell. This is the second game today I seen with no tags.

Motonari

Jun 11, 2017
let me give some input since i requested it, there is no sex scenes, but pretty revealing outfits and innuedos,
tags could be RPG, no sexual content , Action, Slavery, turn based,

also not the demo is not 200 hours but supposedly the full game is
also it released on 2023 04 07,

Motonari

Jun 11, 2017
Is this a sequel to Laxius Power series? I remember playing them around 20 years ago.
actually this is the first game in the third trilogy,
after Laxius Power there was Laxius Force, and a prequel called 3 stars of destiny too,

LEMile

Jun 8, 2018
Man, I didn't except this game to be here. Anyway, the only NSFW I've seen so far is Sarah's, Blue elf girl, nipples being visible. But only for her portrait shown only(?) when she joins the party.

Ka1E1

Aug 5, 2020
Am I really so old so I can remember that I played old Laxius Power series, maybe 20 years ago?
Anyway, if this will be at least half so good, I am looking forward to this. (y)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I've never been one to complain about eroges or the no sexual content games being on this site, as it is an ADULT games site, but this just looks like a normal RPG. Are the staff going to add Baulders gate, or Pathfinder to this site, because thats about the level this seems to be. Not that I would be against that, but if so, then like just about every RPG should be here.

Motonari

Jun 11, 2017
i disagree because the series may not be NSFW or have on screen sexual content, there are many innuedos and sexual themes in the game, not to mention the strong theme of slavery which makes it not like just a typical RPG game,