• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

TheRealQasdf

Jul 13, 2022
Sorted the whole archive a bit:

- Split into sound/no sound
- Removed duplicates
- Removed the no sound version if there is a version with sound
- Removed loops if there is a full video (including the loop)

With sound:

Without sound:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Sorted the whole archive a bit:

- Split into sound/no sound
- Removed duplicates

With sound:

Without sound:
are you absolutely sure that you have everything? (so I can clean the OP)?

TheRealQasdf

Jul 13, 2022
are you absolutely sure that you have everything? (so I can clean the OP)?
Forgot to say that I didn't add the "2018 Older Works", sorry

Should be everything else from the OP, removed these tho:

- Removed duplicates
so there are obviously a lot less nosound videos

Does it contain Zafina with sound?
No, it doesn't. Is it in the OP and did I miss something? :confused:

EDIT:
must have missed this one:

2022-09-18 update: - - -

Last edited:

GORypeCu

Mar 9, 2021
Forgot to say that I didn't add the "2018 Older Works", sorry

Should be everything else from the OP, removed these tho:

so there are obviously a lot less nosound videos

No, it doesn't. Is it in the OP and did I miss something? :confused:
If it is in the OP do you know in which folder?
Btw, just to make things clear for the people here in this thread, he compiled ONLY what is already in the OP, so all the updates in the thread that are not in the OP are also not in his link, like the updates share by RavenOfOld in his Drive folder , some examples are "2B - CrossedLegs", "Elise Riding", "Marie POV" and some others that in the TheRealQasdf link they don't have sound but in the RavenOfOld link they already have.

If someone want a more update version of this animator I think the RavenOfOld drive folder is more complete and up to date, but again I only check this thread and not the animators page so I may be wrong, and in this case someone correct me.

TheRealQasdf

Jul 13, 2022
Btw, just to make things clear for the people here in this thread, he compiled ONLY what is already in the OP, so all the updates in the thread that are not in the OP are also not in his link, like the updates share by RavenOfOld in his Drive folder Google Drive, some examples are "2B - CrossedLegs", "Elise Riding", "Marie POV" and some others that in the TheRealQasdf link they don't have sound but in the RavenOfOld link they already have.

If someone want a more update version of this animator I think the RavenOfOld drive folder is more complete and up to date, but again I only check this thread and not the animators page so I may be wrong, and in this case someone correct me.
He only got like 130 (+50 Loops) Animations with sound, the one I uploaded got 439 ... that can't just be the ones with different audio artists ... Ill look into it when I have time

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
Btw, just to make things clear for the people here in this thread, he compiled ONLY what is already in the OP, so all the updates in the thread that are not in the OP are also not in his link, like the updates share by RavenOfOld in his Drive folder Google Drive, some examples are "2B - CrossedLegs", "Elise Riding", "Marie POV" and some others that in the TheRealQasdf link they don't have sound but in the RavenOfOld link they already have.

Hello. Yes, this archive is mostly complete minus some early sfm stuff and his loli animations of Lunafreya, which will put me at risk of getting the archive nuked. I do maintain this and keep it up to date with any new animations posted by Lazy, and remux any audio I find to the original files. I rename files by character / date, so it may be a bit confusing to sort through, but I will keep this updated as long as I'm still breathing. :D or until Google Drive nukes my account like Mega did. :cry:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Hello. Yes, this archive is mostly complete minus some early sfm stuff and his loli animations of Lunafreya, which will put me at risk of getting the archive nuked. I do maintain this and keep it up to date with any new animations posted by Lazy, and remux any audio I find to the original files. I rename files by character / date, so it may be a bit confusing to sort through, but I will keep this updated as long as I'm still breathing. :D or until Google Drive nukes my account like Mega did. :cry:
so it's complete apart from the Lunafreya loli vids?

CringeLord2

Jul 10, 2021
Does GoFile download faster if I registered? I hate it because of 16kb to 512kb, rarely happens to have 1mb+, but it's a miracle

GORypeCu

Mar 9, 2021
Drive only selects 50 when i Ctrl + A...
Try using a downloader manager that can handle google drive, like JDownloader 2, that is what most people use and it supports a lot of cloud services, not only drive. Google drive has a shitty web interface and when you try to do things like this, a lot of times it don't select or even load all files inside a folder in the web interface.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
Does GoFile download faster if I registered? I hate it because of 16kb to 512kb, rarely happens to have 1mb+, but it's a miracle
I didn't register and I get great GoFile DL speed (mostly 100 Mbit/s, my maximum). I can't tell why you get such shitty speed though.

silsol

Sep 4, 2022
Yeah I'm not registered and I regularly get 1mb+ with GoFile. It depends what time of day I download though. Download speeds for all these hosts tanks during American day time hours when I assume their bandwidth usage goes way up.

d3nial1

Jun 16, 2019
Yeah I'm not registered and I regularly get 1mb+ with GoFile. It depends what time of day I download though. Download speeds for all these hosts tanks during American day time hours when I assume their bandwidth usage goes way up.
Really? I'm in asia and to me GoFile is the fastest among all which don't have download limits. My DL speed is 10MB/s and gofile does hit it most of the time. 4-5MB/s some other time but very rarely. I use IDM btw.

alan voor

Oct 9, 2021
(sound edit from volkor)
Friendly remider: nude and non nude version are different.

Might as well give some updates. Lunafreya won both supporters and public poll with Marie in the last place in supporters one so the first Halloween poll animations release will have two Lunafreya(one of the two will be a semi-bestiality with a werewolf possessing a dog D......which I still can't get over with) and one Marie animations.

Last edited:
Oct 30, 2020
(sound edit from volkor)
Friendly remider: nude and non nude version are different.

Might as well give some updates. Lunafreya won both supporters and public poll with Marie in the last place in supporters one so the first Halloween poll animations release will have two Lunafreya(one of the two will be a semi-bestiality with a werewolf possessing a dog D......which I still can't get over with) and one Marie animations.

I'm really happy Luna won, but I'm also sad this means that there is no fairy Tifa to be ever released :(

Lunafreya is Lazy's signature girl and I HIGHLY doubt he wouldn't make an animation for her regardless if she won or not lmao

REcopilator

Mar 1, 2022
What was Iris position?

Arxenlupanh

Dec 9, 2019
I'm really happy Luna won, but I'm also sad this means that there is no fairy Tifa to be ever released :(

Lunafreya is Lazy's signature girl and I HIGHLY doubt he wouldn't make an animation for her regardless if she won or not lmao
Lazy is almost the only one who is still working on Luna right now and Tifa I think she's too popular. There are a lot of animations about her so I think it's okay without Lazy. above all I like the whore Luna so I'm pretty excited. sorry about that.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes