Collection Video Lazy Procrastinator Collection [2024-04-12] [LazyProcrast]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

LZ98

Jun 1, 2020
There were flashback sequences in FF15 from Lunafreya and Noctis childhood.

Also Re: Nezuko, as established in Season 2, when she goes into her full demon form, she does get busty.
(1min mark approx)

Last edited:
Reactions: JAV4Life

jb2318

May 20, 2018
well people dont make content with her coz all sites gone woke including F95 , if girls dont have huge boobs = rule 7
Unironically using, "Woke." There's content all over this site that skirts the boundary and it's only removed when it's without-a-doubt in violation of the rules. Drills3d's thread is constant begging posts for his old content and asking for DMs and it only gets purged every few pages.

People don't make content with Lunafreya because she's a minor character from a mediocre game that was popular before Blender became the primary animation platform. Most animators use public models and there's no model easily accessible for Lunafreya. Commission someone to rip the model, rig it, and make it public and I guarantee you'll see more animations with her. I guess all sites are woke because Cindy and Aranea are also nearly devoid of content.

But hey, I guess it's a lot easier to blame a culture war.

MyLewdForm

Apr 3, 2020
Unironically using, "Woke." There's content all over this site that skirts the boundary and it's only removed when it's without-a-doubt in violation of the rules. Drills3d's thread is constant begging posts for his old content and asking for DMs and it only gets purged every few pages.

People don't make content with Lunafreya because she's a minor character from a mediocre game that was popular before Blender became the primary animation platform. Most animators use public models and there's no model easily accessible for Lunafreya. Commission someone to rip the model, rig it, and make it public and I guarantee you'll see more animations with her. I guess all sites are woke because Cindy and Aranea are also nearly devoid of content.

But hey, I guess it's a lot easier to blame a culture war.
well thats the issue, its only accepted some that are much more over the board like necrophilia, bestiality, rape etc etc but having small breast is worse for them and also this is not even aplied to everything too, its selective, there some loli content accepted or not accepted with literally 0 logic compared to what iv seen, is funny that they try to justify having 12-17 yo looking is fine coz they say lolis are only under 12 looking chars, its weird when only their accepted kinks are ok even though they all wrong and not socially accepted.
Either ban all over the board stuffs either make a restricted side of the site where everything over the board things are posted,it feels now that only few people got to pick and chose their kinks that is allowed on site as an outsider atleast and its also bad for devs and creators too that try to start from here, theres alot of cases where something was accepted on F95 then overnight is not and they banned the game/artist even though F95 staff told them is ok to post it.

FrdnD

Nov 23, 2021
Two animations this day featuring the long-awaited Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy VII Remake :

48th :

Capture.PNG

/ /

ezgif-4-ae7535537a.gif

49th :

ezgif-4-ab70c4576a.gif

/ /

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes