VN Ren'Py Abandoned Le Desir [v0.2] [Wild Candy Production]

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Looks good, I like the models, I think I would wait for more updates. Also... Can you tell me if will have pregnancy settings or something? AND if will be scenes where someone text us and lead to some ntr text or something? I mean, I just want to know, it won't affect my experience but it will be well to know

Wild Candy Prroduction

Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Have uploaded a revised version on my Patreon site. I changed the fonts and some visual things.

Sergi

Jan 25, 2018
My bro! Congrats for release the game finaly! You work hard and the result is amazing, I'm sure that this will be great game! "Boys! Stay alert because in the future will come great things"

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
You do realise this is a female Mc game right? You will be doing the cheating.
For some, a woman can't be the main character (even when she is) and therefore, her having sex with anyone besides the character they relate to is NTR. Because apparently that's how their minds work. ‍♀‍♂

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
In America, at least, having body odor or 'B.O.' means you stink. Most women aren't attracted to that. Just thought you should know. :)

Edit: Great looking milf. Lots of potential. You may want to find someone for the English translations though.

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
You do realise this is a female Mc game right? You will be doing the cheating.
so from your point of view ...NTR is only possible if you're playing a maleMC?....right.....cause men don't cheat on their spouses/girlfriends...

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
so from your point of view ...NTR is only possible if you're playing a maleMC?....right.....cause men don't cheat on their spouses/girlfriends...
If the dev plans on showing something from the husbands point of view hooking up with other women then its ntr but if not its just the wife (mc) cheating. Of course it could also netori if the wife fucks married men or women.

Reactions: The Sailor Man

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
If the dev plans on showing something from the husbands point of view hooking up with other women then its ntr but if not its just the wife (mc) cheating. Of course it could also netori if the wife fucks married men or women.
was just pointing out that NTR doesn't mean it's only the husbands that get cucked same thing can happen with the women
also it's a bit sexist to think that it can only happen just with the husband
anyway I'll stop with my debating since I really dislike that genre.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Le Desir [v0.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Le Desir [v0.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

of Le Desir [V1]

di un fan Le Desir [V1]

of Le Desir [Prologue]

di un fan Le Desir [Prologue]

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes