RPGM - League of Domination [v0.11 Dev] [ElatedOwl]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Cithiri

Enjoyable, but sometimes frustrating femdom game

Pros:
    -Art is pretty good for the characters, and most of the scenes are really hot.
    -The map for the town is well made, I played older versions of the game where it was standard RPG maker assets and was pleasantly surprised when the dev decided to use layer graphics for the town. Really hope the other maps get similar visual updates as well.
    -The battles get progressively lewder as you progress your relationship with each character. This is a wonderful idea, and massively improves the game. Rewards the players for progressing the story lines with more lewd content, shows the changing dynamics between characters as they get increasingly more dominant over you, and gives the battles, which are fairly long, more variety and is a great way to slowly increase the difficulty as the game goes on as the lewd grapple attacks are fairly deadly if you don't escape quick.
    -While a majority of the game treats the MC like a doormat, it's very nice when you FINALLY win some fights, and he gets a break from it. I like how you have a choice to be nice about it or punish them for being such a bitch to you, so that winning doesn't automatically stop you from progressing the femdom routes, but also you do have the option to get (usually VERY justified) revenge on some of the girls for how they treat you. Eventually, as the maledom routes are added into the game I expect this will change how they treat you outside the arena as well. While I'm not as interested in that content as I am the femdom stuff that's being done currently, it's nice to see the game treat the MC in a femdom game with at least some degree of respect.
    -Lux is great, she is best girl, and nothing will convince me otherwise. Not exactly a hot take with this game, but still, she's much nicer and more considerate than some of the other characters in the game. (Riven is also really good)

Neutral:
    -Some of the characters are total sadists who want nothing but for you to suffer at their hands. For some people, this is a no brainer, as to them femdom means domination and degradation, for others, this is a very unwelcome surprise as they think of femdom more along the lines of, confident woman who teases you and takes charge in the bedroom, not an abuse simulator. I don't mind these characters, but for some, this is a huge dealbreaker.

Cons:
    -Bugs. These are continually introduced into the game with each new update. They are eventually squashed, but you can rest easy knowing that new ones will pop up to replace them. Usually these are just mildly frustrating and don't break the game, but sometimes you will really regret it if you don't save very often.
    -Sometimes scenes added in the game don't mesh very well with starting a new playthrough. Certain things will be said/done that reference scenes that never got a chance to happen because a different scene took priority. When I started a new save with the recent update, the "weekly winner" scene didn't trigger the first time and when the second one rolled around, I was a bit confused at what was going on. Eventually it did play the scene when Kat won one of the weeks, but still, feel like some testing on how new content affects new games, not just existing ones, would be nice.
    -Some of the gameplay aspects are fitting for the theme, but frustrating to play through. Ahri stealing your stats is the biggest culprit, followed closely by Qiyana stealing your gold. You start out weak and aren't able to win fights until you grind for proper equipment and use the training dummy to level up several times. This is fine, I don't have a problem with that. What I DO have a problem with is when you are introduced to Ahri, which is fairly early on in the game, you will still be in that very weak state and not have any way to beat her. And when you lose more and more stats to her, you can lock yourself into a state where you literally CANNOT beat her or anyone else due to how far down she's kicked you. There is a way to reverse this in game, by learning a spell from Lux to counter Ahri's bullshit "I win" ability that she automatically uses if she's about to lose a fight, but this spell only lasts for one turn, so if you mistime it, you're fucked, literally, since she's going to rape you. I really feel like the spell should last for 2 or 3 turns, that would make it a lot more manageable to fight her.

TLDR:
    Very enjoyable game with a few frustrating aspects, but overall makes up for them with the quality of the content and keeps improving as time goes on. Keep it up dev, looking forward to more in the future.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

bruh4269

I don't play LoL at all and I've been enjoying this quite a bit.

The girls are hot, the drawings are good although there is a lack of animation, the writing works well and is exciting, theres a million event with each girl(it could help to have a gallery or a guide on how to unlock them though) and each character feels distinct.

My main issue and why I am giving a 4/5 stars is the combat system. The fights are damn near impossible and you are not thought how to increase your character stats (for example you can train at the dummy in the evening to get exp but I did not discover this option until 7 days of in game time had passed). This part of the game is very grindy and does not feel very rewarding currently, I'd love to see combat being downscaled a little bit so it can reach a state where it feels feasable while still being difficult. Getting beaten up by the girls is part of the femdom vibe of the game after all.

Edit and mostly suggestion to creator (I know they see the forum and want to help):
    -Remove auto kill events in fights (for example: one of irelia's move leave you 2-3 turns to struggle roll out of and then automatically ends the fight in a lost) . There is, to my knowledge, no way to get around them. This feels very unrewarding and unfair and adds nothing to the gameplay.
    -Add in-depth explanation of the combat mechanics or simplify them. What does luck do? Can you or can you not increase your stats several times through a certain training method, what is the success chance of the debuff/buff options, leave hints to what can be done to lower certain characters fighting ability. I don't mind all these mechanics being part of the game but they are mostly unexplained currently.
    -I have not taken the time to explore the dominant branch of the game as I'm still getting my ass handed to me by all of the girls on day 50ish of in game time but I would recommend capping dominance stat to a certain amount to allow players to come back from being majorly dominated by a character to dominating them.
    -Remove repeating stat increasing events when they are capped at one or x stat increase. I let one of the girls win several times in the contest so she would train me to get +1 atk stat but noticed that my atk stat was not going up anymore.
    -Give us more sources of Gold and remove events that steal all of our gold. This resource is extremely hard to accumulate and feels like a massive chore, getting it all robed from interacting with a certain NPC heavily incentives the player to avoid interacting with said NPC ever again. This would not be an issue if sources of gold were more common but they are currently extremely rare and grindy.
    -It took me 50 days of in game time to realize there is a room above the blacksmith's house, make this more clear visually, people are gonna skip text boxes(I'm not even sure this is mentioned anywhere except for the player's tent table)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Confusion

I can't find league on it's own fun, but this has my favorite league girls in it so I suppose it's worth playing. This is a proper example of how to use rpg maker to create a h-game that is more than just grinding and fighting. While fighting might be a large part of it, it doesn't take up a large part of the gameplay. I only wish there was some more content for certain characters and more of characters domming others. This is a more recent issue for me, but the winners are random, making the winner scenes and buffs random as well (which are good). Just feels as though you can't influence that in any way if you want to see a particular weekly scene involving a certain character.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

honeryx

It was a cool idea and the first time through, early content was good for femdom, but there haven't been any real additions since around 0.4. Lots of bugs, lots of grind, new systems put in place to further increase RNG. Scenes are RNG based and when the time periods got added in, it only added more RNG and more confusion on how to trigger things. Some scenes require progressing through other characters, some even require winning, but the game is designed to steal your money and lower your stats on top of being a bad skill gap, and some of the fights are unwinnable even if you cheat to fix that.

What really grinds my gears is if you can't win anyway, at least let the player surrender. But nope, instead of letting you do that, the enemy refuses to "accept your surrender" and will waste another 5-10 minutes of your time chipping away at you boring you to death. And then even if you try to win with that, while struggling through constant misses and binds, they can randomly decide to one shot you. Let me just surrender and save myself the time if you're not going to seriously let me fight, progress and win.

I have little interest in a maledom route but the game isn't femdom in its application either, it's just seeking to annoy the player and calls that femdom.

For whatever reason there aren't changelogs posted either. But you need changelogs and really a walkthrough, because again, dev doesn't at all respect the player or their time. These are stolen IPs too obviously, so they shouldn't be able to make any money off of it so extending it out just to get at patreon money is ridiculous.

My advice to the dev is end this game, make your own original chars, learn from mistakes on this and try again.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

SpiidoSpugu

I find it excellent, some small bugs here and there and the repetition of some cutscenes (like lux visiting you crying at night and continuously perving at miss fortune at the start of the game) could be fixed.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

felix3520

The unique development with each character is really good so far. Plenty scenes to keep me entertained. Love the sweat/smell fetish scenes. There really aren't enough games with this type of content. Cant wait to see the new characters' stories start and the current characters' further develop.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Doom Marine

I'll be honest, I had patience... and a lot with this game, but it's already given what it had to give! The character art is decent, anime style and I like it, but not enough animation! like, Katarina has been using the same scene in every possible way!

Also, the game's story is pure MC pussyfication/sissification. I find it regrettable, the game is extremely focused on a femdom fetish but built in the worst way. the player arrives in a random city to take shelter from the storm and discovers that an ascension game is taking place which the prize will be "ultimate power". ok, so far so good, but the MC already starts with a ridiculous power gap, like... he doesn't have magic, he doesn't have defense items or weapons or potions, ok... it looks like League of Legends but that's where the problem starts, if you win the fights in the game, the game doesn't pay you a penny but if you lose the fight it pays you with 150 gold. that is, to progress in the game you need to lose the fights, and he does it in a forced way, after all, as soon as you arrive in the city, you don't have the power to beat the girls and you need money.

Of course you can cheat too, but there is nothing rewarded for defeating one of these girls! Poorly executed this game, the competition had to start 5 days after the MC arrived in town.

All they girls have sick personality katarina/Qyiaana is one of them... if you lose to her I know you will, she will treat you like shit for the whole game.
    Irelia, a silent, hidden pervert, she likes to treat mc like he's her peasant, making her boots clean. by the way, irelia and katarina are fighting over who pussification the mc more.
    Ahri, get ready to endure the collective rapes she will do during the fight, no matter how much you manage to beat her on the first 3 days "she uses an attack when she is low on hp, rapes the mc, leading to his auto-defeat!"
    Lux, I think of all of them so far, she has the most soft femdom compared to Irelia or Katarina. she is a good person and she teaches, with magic, and their relationship grows as a student and master.

The game offers you to earn money in addition to the fights, but it is totally unfeasible, which is doing work at the hotel for Lulu as a waiter, who gives a miserable tip, like 10 gold coins, and if you do what the girls ask, for you as a butler, you get a worse tip than the owner of the hotel. that is, you will have to work hard if you want to buy items that way.

Fun fact, Lulu's hotel is empty, there is 1 extra room left but they don't accept the MC, only the girls, so the MC ends up sleeping in a tent next to the hotel, the stores that sell attack, defense and well items only open on the second day after the violent beating he takes from competitors!

As I said, the game is basically a pussyfication of the MC, totally focused on femdom, that sometimes to progress on a girl's path, you need to go through another. to progress on lux's route, I needed to advance halfway on katarina's route "losing to her".
    It seems the MC's submissive route is developed in the foreground, and then comes the content or maledom sent by the MC, which the DEV wanted to bring but it's like this content was a meaningless side quest. I know N games, that both routes were available but it looks like here, that won't be the case, just another horribly executed fetish game. and since femdom plus humiliation is not my thing, and mc maledom's route is a second idea, I think I'm going to enjoy this game when I'm done haha!

Apart from this negative point, I saw that the DEV evolved a lot in the game, I've played previous versions, it was very unstable and I could see its development that I don't deny, so my verdict is 3 stars!
  8. 3.00 star(s)

DogStar

Yeah so I've been patient with this game to see where it was going, and it's alright.

The writing and the different scenarios/interactions are saving this game. The art is decent, but the style doesn't do it for me, and more importantly, there isn't enough art! I'm tired of going through 10 different scenes with Katarina where always the same image is being reused.

Next, I find it very unfortunate that to progress a route with a specific character, you need to submit to everyone else. And since it's a sandbox type of game, the process to do so is kinda tedious. You need to repeat the same actions everyday to see who you can talk to, but the characters are not always available, or you haven't done the necessary stuff to progress their route.

So yeah, alright art and good writing, but the tedious gameplay makes it only an ok game that does a decent job at scratching that femdom itch.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

dadaboomboom

Clearly wip but the art and scenarios are top notch. My favorite events are the all ones with facesitting and headscissors, but to any boob and feet guslys, this game also has you covered. The cast of doms is amazing and they all have fun sessions with you
  10. 3.00 star(s)

lolistomper69

So to start i quite like the gameplay, winning is hard and it feels nice, but its not very rewarding. In fact you shouldnt even bother fighting simply because theres no reason.

Then theres the issue of this being less an rpg and more of a sandbox visual novel where you have to repeat the same things over and over hoping to get a variation that progresses the story while unskippable scenes and time sinks pop up. Its a grind and a slog.

The good is that the characters are well written, and kinks arent too hardcore. Art is sometimes nice, but when you have to rewatch it 99+ times it gets boring.

TLDR: this game badly needs an in game walkthrough or a more streamlined approach.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

palermo

It's in Alpha so don't expect smooth and bugless experience. I'm at the 5th playthrough, and if you love femdom and good art that respects the LoL art , try this immediately.

What I think can be improved:
    - Being able to replay more of the scenes, some are locked on certain events and never seen again, which is a shame for the effort put into it and for the user to have many many saves.

- The time aspect of the day , some events take too much in-game time , and sometimes you have nothing to do between Morning - Evening - Night time, taking me back to bed to sleep.

I believe that you will make a jewel out of this one with time, so I'm going with the 5 star rating for the femdom itch , a fresh breath into the genre on this website.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

tohuga

Unfortunately, you will not be able to enjoy the game.Since there are critical errors in the game.For example, things that cannot be sold or when there is a 4 girl in the story, the game restarts after defeating her, which causes a combat loop to form that spoils everything.There is also no way to customize the character at the start and there is no biography of him, for example, who he is and from where, what class he has, fighting style, as well as the absence of any combat skills.And in addition, there is no disclosure of characters through dialogues or gifts, which are also not in the game.In general, a sad picture even for the early version of the game.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Red Dead Randy

As of v0.5

Very soft core at the moment. Doesn't really explore things the way other RPGM femdom games would. It has a lot of potential and a good art style so I have hope for its future.

The glaring problems are the activities with Lux and Irelia. You just get trolled by them and they give you tedious, repetitive tasks that don't lead to anything satisfying yet. Once that aspect improves, this shit will be very good.

I'm pretty hyped to see more characters but I really want the current characters and the inn interactions to have some more substance first. And, so far, it's heading in the right direction.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Zalakijin

tag respected, really what i was expecting when reading the main page before download, not seen any gamecrash when i've played so i gave the best score. This game is very nice for the moment, i hope it will stay that quality and not become like ToT or Domina in the end. For me the 2 first things when i play are the scenario and background and character of each girl then the facility to play (by that i mean the commands, the way you need use the commands etc sorry not easy to describe it in english the feeling i love when i play) some game make me ragequit after 5min of gameplay becose i don't like the way we need to take in hand the gameplay. Best luck to the devs and i hope they will still do great job =)
  15. 5.00 star(s)

sianki

I do not like LoL as a game but i do love this one ;) However, it would be great if a bit of walkthrough is added and some events seem to be with a random trigger, which makes me feel i am missing content:)
  16. 5.00 star(s)

tjones1137

This game was a pleasant surprise. The dommes are all charming as hell and the art is pretty appealing. Would recommend for those who are into a gentler femdom experience (at least compared to some other content on this site). Perfect level of kink for me. Props to the owl
  17. 5.00 star(s)

discbaum

Held of my review for when theres more content.

As of 0.4 game is slowly shaping to one of the best of its kind.
    If you are into complete submission, femdom etc. this game is for you.

Lust system so far is somewhat lacking(new addition to the game) and does not really do anything meaningful "yet".

- Wish there would be more interactions with characters in the hub.
    - Also while in the arena more interactions with the characters before u start a fight( similar to Qiyana)
    (overall i personaly would like to see more interactions. So far it feels somewhat like a VN with extra steps)

Good job so far, looking forward for future content!
  18. 4.00 star(s)

rimarakuiscoming

Review is for v0.3.1 Public.

Giving it a good rating. The art is decent for the overall game. I don't hate it, but I don't love it, either. I understand the work that goes into artwork, and thus I'm not going to berate the dev over it, but I do feel like the feet in the game (my thing) are cookie cutter.

Doesn't seem like there are many bugs, but there are some. It causes the characters to be shown on the screen when they shouldn't be. Not game-breaking but annoying nonetheless.

The storyline is different, which is refreshing. Game is grindy, though, and while I haven't finished the content, I'm not convinced you can win against any of them (which is OK). Leveling exists, but it seems like it has no effect on the game.
  19. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4929517

Currently in poor condition in 3.1. The game is more sissification or pussification than anything else. You can't choose paths, the struggle system is nearly non-existant, the challenge is the ol I'm going to make this extremely hard for no reason. It is on rpg maker MV and the characters seem like ages 19-21, but don't act it.

If you like extremely softcore, ball busting, humiliation, bully play, torture, submission and need a quick one off give it a shot.
  20. 2.00 star(s)

Zethin

Starts strong and quickly drops off. It's riddled with bugs, including a nauseating screen shake bug that lasts for 20-30 seconds, and one character not taking their boots back causing them to stack in your inventory. There's no sense of "progression" or even a hint as to what to do next. The struggle system is a red herring that doesn't work at all. And, as others have said, the player went from fairly confident to whimpering puss with no agency in the span of a week. Like, what?